Chapter 217 Building a Base

After clearing out the rhythmic people in the crowd, Chu Yue gave an order, and the remaining 200,000 people broke camp and set off on the road.

This time, with the awakening of the Chuyue lineage and systematic cheating, the crowd almost didn't take any detours, and ran straight to the destination.

But this period of time should not be too short. After the discussion, Bei Mingfeng also entered a deep sleep, awakened the bloodline, and handed over all matters to Commander Chu Yue.

Along the way, they fought mutant plants, killed alien creatures, and avoided beast swarms. It was very difficult, but because of the winter, they were lucky not to encounter large-scale beast swarms. It's not easy either.

After walking intermittently for nearly three months, even Bei Mingfeng woke up, the snow had just melted, and everything began to recover. When the road was dangerous, they finally arrived at the place.

An endless plain designated by the system is not covered or blocked, and it looks very unsafe.

At this time, there are less than 180,000 people left from the capital base. This is thanks to the blessing of winter, otherwise more people will die.

Looking at the endless plain in front of him, it is obvious that this is not the Great Northwest, but the terrain that has changed after the connection between the other world and the earth.

As for why the system chose this place as the location of the base, it was because there was a piece of ore veins as many as this wasteland, which was enough to upgrade the dragon scale tree by a wave, and dig it out to build buildings around the base.

As for why the Dragon Scale Tree can be upgraded with the help of mineral veins, Chu Yue said that he didn't know. He still hasn't studied his own Dragon Scale Tree thoroughly. He only knows that it is quite strong.

But now, I don't have time to deal with it, let's build a base first.

It has been almost half a year since they left the capital base, and if they don't give any hope, the people who followed them will almost despair.

Nodding to Bei Mingfeng, Bei Mingfeng understood, "All stop moving forward."

The army stopped in this endless wasteland, you look at me, I look at you, they don't want to build a base here, do they? There is nothing here.

Even if they have a system, they have to have something from scratch. Is it possible to let them dig here and build it up little by little? Even with the help of supernatural powers, it will take until the year of the monkey. go!

The army stopped advancing, but the members of the Chuyue team rode their respective contract beasts and ran towards the center of the wasteland at high speed, which soon became a small black spot.

Everyone directly set up the binoculars, and watched them stop in the central area from a distance.

When Chu Yue activates his ability, he needs to concentrate on it. It is best not to be disturbed by unstable factors. The people in their team are there to protect. As for the others staying in place, they are afraid that the expansion speed will be too fast and they will not be able to avoid it.

After all, the mobility of the team is not covered.

Although it seems that there is no danger here, Bei Mingfeng is still demonized just in case.