Chapter 43 - 44 - 45

The energy crystals were all accepted by the system unceremoniously, and the task was released, [Main task, escape from Mouse Town, 100,000 points will be deducted if not completed, after completion, you can get an item according to your own ability, and the deadline is one month. ]

It's just that Chu Yue is still in a deep sleep and didn't hear it.

However, no matter whether the system releases this task or not, they have to leave here, and if they release it, they can give him a reward instead, so why not do it.

The two of them slept for three or four hours before waking up. After waking up, Chu Yue went to cook, and Bei Mingfeng carried a basket to the vegetable field to pick vegetables. It was extremely leisurely and natural, without any awkwardness.

Chu Yue looked at it and twitched his lips. Did this person forget that this is his space?

While eating, Bei Mingfeng remembered to ask, "Where is this?"

Chu Yue gave him a white look, "My space."

Bei Mingfeng was puzzled, "Isn't your space only for storing things?" Didn't he remember that woman's space could only store dead things? How can he still enter people?

Chu Yue said nonchalantly: "Mine is like this, but you can also see that the place is not big."

Bei Mingfeng immediately turned serious, and put down the bowl, "Have you told others about this?"

Chu Yue was speechless, "I'm not stupid, so I'll tell you."

Bei Mingfeng nodded solemnly, "Remember, in the future, no one can say anything except me. Although you think it's nothing, this is the only one. Are you afraid of being taken away for research?"

Chu Yue didn't care about it at first, thinking that the exposure is the exposure, as long as the system is not exposed, but now it seems that this small courtyard can't be exposed, after all, he is different from other people's space, maybe he will be arrested and studied .

After eating, Bei Mingfeng crossed his arms and thought about it. Although he had no choice but to take him in together, he could leave him alone.

No matter what, this was the second time Chu Yue saved himself. No matter what, he would never leave him alone. Besides, he still had things he hadn't figured out, so he must stay by his side.

He wanted to see him laugh, watch him make trouble, and when he thought of him being with someone he didn't know in the future, he felt uncomfortable, and even wanted to kill someone.

Bei Mingfeng rubbed his chin, it seemed, it seemed, that he fell in love with him?

It seems, really.

He tried to imagine that Chu Yue hugged a woman whose face could not be seen, no, he wanted to kill someone.

He Chuyue is his, and it can only be his. If he is with someone else, he might do something!

As soon as Bei Mingfeng tapped his palm, he made up his mind, no matter what, he must take him down.

He was pondering over there, Chu Yue was confirming the outside with the system, and spent ten points to have it scan the outside.

The rats have already hid again, waiting for the next batch of humans to come for food.

Biting his nails, Chu Yue frowned, and only said that he wanted to leave here, but he was sure that as soon as they left the space, they would be surrounded by rats and they would not be able to escape at all.

After Bei Mingfeng came, Chu Yue told him about the matter, with a sad face. Although the town is not big, they would definitely not be able to rush out easily. Look at the group of bosses, so many weapons, not all of them folded here.