Chapter 54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58

On the other side, the same kind of people were laid out, and they were laid thickly, beckoning Bei Mingfeng to put them down, but Pei Yue was a girl, so Pei Xue took care of it herself.

Obviously, this is one side of the bed for women, and the other side is for their men.

An opaque curtain was drawn to block the two sides, so that they had their own private space and were not afraid of being seen by others.

For now, settle them first, and take the rest slowly. It seems that they will stay here for a long time, so let's arrange it well so that it looks like a home.

Go to the outermost room near the door, put out the stove, and ask Bei Mingfeng to help him install it. He doesn't have anthracite, so he has to stretch out the stove.

But if you light a fire here, you can't get warm inside, but if you don't light a fire here, you're afraid it will be poisonous.

Chu Yue simply used vines to fix the radiator that was removed from other people's house to the wall, and then connected one end to the stove to heat it up by himself.

Although Bei Mingfeng was puzzled, when did he remove the radiator? And why dismantle the radiator? But it's better not to ask about the export.

The stove is very large and can hold a lot of coal, but it is not afraid that the coal will not be burned.

A cupboard is fixed on one foot, and pots and pans are placed in it. Cooking is also done here. There is a large stove, which is convenient.

In the living room, there is a sofa coffee table and pillows, and you can eat here.

Then there was an extra piece in the living room, and another door was made. Inside was the toilet, and a radiator was also installed.

I don't care about anything else, Mr. Huo, let's raise the temperature.

Chuyue has a lot of coal, even if it is gone, he can go to the system to exchange it, so he has no scruples about using it, and there is no saving at all.

The space is not big, and the stove is burning hot, so the area is not big, and the temperature in the room quickly rises, and the thermometer shows that it has reached ten degrees above zero.

At this temperature, people who are no longer cold can't stand it.

The original window of the pumpkin house was closed when Chu Yue came in because he thought it was cold, but there was no window and no light, but he didn't have glass, how could he make windows without glass?

I struggled for a while, but I didn't worry about it anymore. I exchanged a few pieces of opaque stained glass for a few points, and let the pumpkin wrap it directly. Anyway, it's so cold, and they don't know how to open the window, so that's it.

It's good to have light.

Chu Yue boiled the water, waited for the water to boil, let it cool down, and then took it along with the medicine for his two younger brothers and sisters. It was a series of antipyretics and anti-inflammatory medicines for colds.

After that, I started to cook millet porridge again, put a steamer on top of the pot, and heat up the steamed buns and so on.

The fire was very hot, Chu Yue was watching the fire, sharpening the wooden stick in his hand, his eyes were empty, and he didn't know what to think?