Chapter 254 - 255

The pea bomb kept firing "chug chug" and almost never stopped. Huge craters were everywhere around it. As long as the strange creatures approaching it were all blown to pieces, they were absorbed by the pea roots.

A huge Flytrap was waving those several-meter-tall insect traps one by one, eating happily, and all the strange creatures that approached became its food.

This pile of plants formed a battle circle by itself, and none of our own people dared to approach them for fear of being affected.

They firmly believed that if it weren't for this group of ferocious plants that couldn't walk, the strange creatures sent in probably wouldn't be enough for them to eat themselves!

By the way, where did the city lord find such a bunch of powerful and ferocious mutant plants? !

At first, it was only their own people who avoided these ferocious plants. Later, the strange creatures who were frightened also began to avoid them. After all, they are not low in intelligence and will not seek death on their own.

Just get out of the way of the plants, they're still causing trouble for everyone else.

But it was obvious that their calculations were wrong. Seeing that the alien creatures that attacked were far away from them and would not approach them, Mutant Rose decisively changed her strategy.

It is no longer all the flower vines acting together, but four on each side, and all the power is concentrated on these few flower vines, which extend infinitely, and the thick/big flower vines spread to cover half of the forest, one roll and one pull.

Pull the prey back with that powerful pulling force, and then eat only the skeleton

It's rare to be able to eat without any scruples, of course you have to let go, otherwise when will there be a next time?

Obviously, there are other mutated plants that have the same idea as it, especially the Venus flytrap that has long legs and can run, and the blood-sucking dodder that can burrow into the ground.

The two running thieves were happy, so while killing monsters, everyone also saw a wonderful scene, two "plants" that can run around and catch prey! !

These two guys often distracted everyone. At first, everyone was distracted by looking at them. After a few hits, they finally pulled their eyes back and started to concentrate on fighting monsters.

However, as more and more alien creatures came in, the mercenary group began to be overwhelmed. If it weren't for the help of their own alien creatures, they would probably suffer casualties.

But this situation is not right, as a last resort, I can only ask for support, this time the troops who are dispatched are to defend the inner city.

Unless it is a last resort, the base will not send out ordinary people. Their main role is as logistics and medical treatment to ensure the stomach and treatment of the soldiers fighting on the front line.

This part of the army is usually responsible for patrolling the inner city, mediating disputes, and security issues. They spend most of their time practicing, training, and practicing.

Even if they are urgently transferred to the forest for support, they are not afraid.

At this time, there is no distinction between the military and ordinary people, let's work together to get through this crisis first.

Therefore, it doesn't matter if it is a team or not, all kinds of complementary abilities come together and cooperate to release abilities.

Although this kind of power is powerful, it consumes a lot of power, and the fusion power covers a huge area, but basically after one or two times, the cooperative human powers are exhausted, so you have to stop and absorb the energy crystal first.