Chapter 185 Ice and Snow Bear

The first to appear was the Goblin bloodline, which seemed to run the gamut from low to high to perfect.

Skip it and don't watch it directly, and continue to watch the vampire you saw for the first time.

[Advanced vampires have the ability to regenerate at super speed, can split themselves, and have no weaknesses, and are no longer afraid of garlic, sunlight, and silverware, but because they are not pure blood, they will still be slightly thirsty for blood, which is also very good Customer service, drink Order watermelon juice or tomato juice and you'll be fine. ]

[Advanced mermaids have a singing voice that charms all living beings and the power to control water. They can easily switch between humans and mermaids. Of course, because they are not of perfect blood, please pay more attention to replenishing water. ]

Continue to pull down and stop at a random place.

[Senior elf, has the most beautiful appearance in the world, can control plants, and has a racial talent of archery, which can move easily between dense jungles. Of course, because they are not pure blood, they cannot fly. ]

…………

Everyone's eyes began to light up as they watched this. Basically, everyone can find the bloodline corresponding to their own abilities on the bloodline mall. Even if they can't find it, they can find similar bloodlines.

Just looking at the introduction, you can feel the power of these bloodlines.

They dare not look at the list of pure-bloods, afraid of being raped, but they have no money, can't buy it if they want it, so they can only ignore it.

Swallowing, even the always silent Gao Feng and Bei Mingfeng, who was used to seeing big scenes, couldn't help being moved, let alone other people.

After finally refraining from looking at it, the system urgently took back the mall, "How, do you have motivation?"

Pei Yue raised her hand, "After awakening the bloodline, can I still turn back into a human?" Wouldn't it be just wearing a non-human appearance?

This is obviously what everyone wants to ask.

"Nonsense, the purer the bloodline, the easier it is to switch. If you don't want to use it, you will still look like a human being." Although it will affect the personality, it is basically not a problem, so the system ignores it.

Everyone was silent for a while, probably thinking about this matter in their hearts.

It's just that it's useless to think about it now, as I said before, no money!

Sighing helplessly, after such a toss, they saw that the demise of several cities was also distracted, so they packed up their mood and set off again.

When we walked two-thirds of the distance, the temperature reached the lowest, snow began to fall, and the sky and the earth were white.

The mutated animals and plants were still hibernating last year. I wonder if they will hibernate this winter?

Obviously, there are many animals and plants that do not hibernate, because they have high-level people, so some low-level alien creatures who are afraid of them still dare not approach them.

But there are also those who are not afraid, such as this giant white bear with rough skin and thick flesh.

It is almost twenty meters away, and human beings standing under its feet are small bugs, almost like ants.

The alien creature recognizer activates automatically, [Ice and Snow Explosive Bear, an offensive alien creature with high attack and high defense, level 52, upgradeable, violent temper, usually hates any animal or plant that breaks into its territory, regardless of level Leapfrog challenge is It's favorite thing to do, and it often wins by leapfrogging. ]