Chapter 224 Under Construction (6)

With the small bases nearby here, the number of people in the base has exceeded 500,000, and most of them are waiting to see, or want to wait for them to enjoy the blessings after they are built.

It's just that at that time, they could only regret it when they came, because the group of people who waited and refused to come could only rent a house to live in!

There are too many people and too few leaders, and chaos begins.

Everyone is so busy that their feet don't touch the ground, but some don't know what to do, and sometimes they don't know when they are lazy, and they occupy the house for nothing.

At this time, Chuyue's team and Beiming's family held a hasty meeting to confirm the unified registration and other issues, and then handed everything over to Fang Jin, Li Shen and Chuyue, and the rest went to work again.

The three of them didn't have much time at the moment, so they directly turned on the loudspeaker and asked busy people to go to Building No. 1 to register their information. Those who didn't come would be deemed to have given up their right to live in the Dragonscale Base, and their right to use the house would be taken back.

Just this one, they dare not defy.

So, they rushed to Building No. 1 in a mess, and the army was responsible for maintaining order.

Therefore, all matters in the base are temporarily suspended.

Seventy or eighty people including Chu Yue guarded a computer, and the main control system was temporarily handed over to the main system. The central system had not been installed yet, and a system exchange terminal was also needed.

A group of people announced the newly established regulations to everyone and received personally identifiable information.

A terminal is not expensive, the discounted price given by the system, 10 million points and 500,000, all of them with the system will be issued together.

The terminal is buckled on the wrist, three fingers wide, and inside there is a chip connected to the central control system of the base, including your personal information, address, fingerprints, and what occupation you are in. It is also your bank card. It contains points and contribution values.

These things are all recorded and managed by the super intelligent brain.

Points can be used to exchange items, which is money before the end of the world.

Although contribution points cannot be spent, they are equally important. Contribution points can determine your future quality of life.

These formal residents don't pay much attention to them, and they still have a house, so their contribution points are not very important.

But if people come in in the future, all of them will be temporary residents. To become a full-time resident, more than 1,000 contribution points must be needed.

And the citizen benefits that can be used according to the amount of contribution points are relatively different. Only this point, this contribution point is also important enough.

But now the residents participating in the construction have the same initial contribution points and points as the soldiers.

Five hundred contribution points and three thousand points. To become an official resident, it depends on their performance in the future. If they steal, rape, cheat, don't help, they are lazy with rhythm, and they go for free, you just wait for the base to be built. Let's rent a house, the house price is not cheap.

At present, except for the Beiming Army who came here a long time ago and the first group of people who are already official residents, they are green terminals, and the rest are all temporary residents, white terminals.