Chapter 41 - 42

The temperature outside is getting colder and colder. After a while, it is estimated that they will not even be able to start the car. They want to leave, so they can only take advantage of the temperature.

He originally planned to find an opportunity to bid farewell to the second child.

But this method was denied by Bei Mingfeng, saying that they would not let people go so easily, and Chu Yue knew it, so he just mentioned it.

If they can't say goodbye, they can only find other ways to leave, and they need to get away without anyone noticing, and they need to get a car. After all, they can't move a single step without a car.

He wants to leave openly. They probably want to chase people. After all, they will suspect whether he has taken supplies from the base or something, so they can only sneak around, and it is best to leave while going out, and leave without anyone noticing. of.

They were still planning, but a notice came from the other side, saying that they found a town. They had a granary, which was a cold storage before the end of the world. Now there is a diesel generator, which will automatically work when the power is off.

The news was brought by the people who escaped from that town, in order to live a better life.

Anyway, he can't get rid of it himself, so he might as well exchange it for his own good life.

There is no danger now. It is winter, and animals and plants are hiding from the winter. It is estimated that there is a little danger, that is, the mutants of human beings.

Fortunately, even if the thing is scratched, it won't mutate, so they don't fear them.

Human mutants are the product of the failure of evolution. As for whether they are infected with viruses, no one knows.

Anyway, in this catastrophe, the human beings who can evolve have evolved, those who cannot evolve are ordinary people, and those who fail to evolve become mutants.

Compared with human beings, animals and plants have changed more!

I don't know how many people are left, but I also know that the remaining people have not evolved and cannot escape the mouth of mutated animals and plants.

They have no weapons, no abilities, and they can only flee when they encounter them.

As soon as it mutated, it encountered a severe winter, and all mutated animals and plants stopped temporarily due to the cold, allowing human beings to recuperate.

Human beings are still rejoicing, what is the end of the world, what is the catastrophe, this is not the case, even the country thinks so, they are already preparing to recover the lost land, but they don't know that this is just an illusion!

Once the cold winter is over, the whole world will usher in the crazy outbreak and counterattack of mutants.

It is also this buffer period of time that allows humans to build a defensive wall, which somewhat gives humans a little time to linger, so that humans will not be completely wiped out.

They assembled a total of more than a hundred people, most of whom escaped from inside. Except for the three leaders who evolved strength and speed, the rest did not even have supernatural powers. Most of them had evolved vision and hearing.

Because Chu Yue was in that situation in the last life, he didn't even know how many people with supernatural powers after the end of the world, so he thought that his supernatural powers were normal and didn't count as any special abilities.

It's just that the gathering place is not friendly to the supernatural beings, so he simply didn't reveal it.

Chu Yue was wearing a thick military overcoat, he was breathing heavily, and he kept stomping his feet, but it was cold. When he got up this morning to look at the thermometer, he found that the indoor temperature had reached minus ten degrees. It was conceivable that there were people outside. how cold.