Chapter 234 The Death of Mosang

Holding the man into his arms, seeing his laziness, Bei Mingfeng sighed helplessly, "Baby, it's a rare mountain meeting, don't you really want to go out for a stroll?"

Chu Yue raised his eyes, "I don't buy anything, I have someone to deliver everything I need."

"Don't you want to eat snacks? It's quite authentic there." Bei Mingfeng tried to lure him out for a stroll.

Chu Yue refused without thinking, "Snacks are also available in the system."

Bei Mingfeng was helpless, "The system is full of energy changes, can human hands make delicious ones?"

Chu Yue still didn't respond, "I think it's pretty good."

Bei Mingfeng was frustrated and defeated.

Then, he suddenly remembered something again.

"Baby, that Mosang died a few days ago. He said he died of that disease."

He did remember that Mosang was thrown into the red light district by his family's treasure, and the red light district was established for it. After all, some people don't want to contribute and don't want to hunt.

There are always people who want to get something for nothing, and these people are enough to support the business in the red light district.

It is indeed better to get an official one than those pheasants and fireflies.

Although he didn't know what that Mosang had done to offend his baby, but the past few years were definitely not good, it was no different from living in hell.

The price is low, as long as anyone can play, if he offends the city lord, no one dares to redeem him, and his life is worse than that of a dog.

In fact, Mo Sang was basically played to death by force. Before he died, he committed the crime of the boss, and no one dared to treat him, so he was left to die alive.

The death is extremely miserable!

Bei Mingfeng thought that speaking out would relieve his lover's anger, but who knew that his lover just tilted his head with a confused face, "Who is Mosang?"

That's not pretending, but really not remembering such a person.

Bei Mingfeng was taken aback, then smiled, "It's nothing, just an insignificant person."

Chu Yue nodded, and then listened to Bei Mingfeng's nagging, "Baby, go out and do some activities, if you stay at home, you will become an otaku."

Chu Yue said seriously: "What's wrong with being an otaku."

Bei Mingfeng said that he was defeated again.

"Ring ring ring—"

During the stalemate, Bei Mingfeng's terminal rang.

Bei Mingfeng answered the phone, and it was one of his external liaison officers, "The deputy city lord, just received several telegrams, saying that the city s base, Fengcheng base, a city base and a dozen other bases are coming to visit."

Bei Mingfeng laughed and said: "They are not domineering in their own base, what are they doing here? Are they showing off their strength?"

The current country has long since disintegrated, and the person who established the base is basically the king of a city.

If the king is a wise king, it's okay, at most he will enjoy a little bit, then the base should be developing well, but if the king is a fool, then the base will be in dire straits.

For details, please refer to Dragonscale City and Capital Base.

The kings of the major cities are going to visit their bases, isn't that what it is? Don't have any plans.

"This is your own place and you can't get away with it, so you want to come to someone else's place?"

Bei Mingfeng sneered, his subordinates were speechless, how did he know what those city lords thought?

"Then let them come?" The subordinate asked cautiously.

Bei Mingfeng is becoming more and more majestic now. Although he won't get angry or punish anyone at every turn, but for some reason, the people below are afraid of him, and of course they respect him, so the subordinates are basically honest. No remorse.

If it weren't for Bei Mingfeng and the city lord, how could they have such a good life now? They haven't been confused yet, and they can't grab what they want to grab, and their force value is not as high as others.

Bei Mingfeng was about to refuse, his own base was developing so well, these people were already coveting it, the caravans below could move around each other, city lords and the like, so don't be shy.

They came here, probably for no good reason, either to ask for something or with malicious intentions.

There is also competition between cities, resource competition and manpower competition. Although this is an era, there is still plenty of competition.

It's just that, obviously, Beimingfeng and the others don't want to get involved in their infighting, they just want to develop their own base.

But it was obvious that other people didn't want them to stay out of the matter and wanted to drag them into the water.

"Wait, let them come, tell them by the way, I also have a city defense system that they dream of here, let them prepare at least five million fifty-level energy crystals, public auction, the highest bidder wins, of course, the rest There are a lot of good things."

The subordinates over there hesitated listening to the cold and lazy tone, and didn't know who this person was?

Fortunately, Bei Mingfeng spoke up, "Do as he says."

One of his subordinates was jittery, and he opened his mouth and asked tentatively: "City...City Lord?"

"it's me."

The subordinates were excited, what a city lord. In recent years, the city lord lived reclusively, and it was hard to see him in the base. Although the higher-ups knew that there was such a person, they had never seen him since the base was officially completed.

Back then, when the city lord waved his hand, Dragonscale City appeared out of thin air, it was like a miracle, and he would never forget the throbbing in his heart at that time.

Although life is good now, it is too plain as water. Sure enough, once the city lord comes out, there will be big things.

The subordinates got excited and wanted to hang up the phone to send a telegram, but Bei Mingfeng hurriedly stopped him, "Xiao Zhao, let them only come with a maximum of one hundred people per team, if you don't want to, then don't come, we Longlin City There is no shortage of things they use."

As soon as Bei Mingfeng thought about it, he understood what his baby was thinking. Instead of letting them think about it openly and secretly, it's better to put it on the bright side.

That's all. If you want it, don't use dirty tricks. Give me money to buy it openly and compete.

As for them sending people in to use their tricks, you think there is no one in the Dragonscale base, right?

Not to mention the exaggerated level that all the people in their team have passed level 60 and are heading towards level 65, even their combat power is enough for other bases to drink a pot.

The base with 25 million people is the largest large base in this country, and it is well-defended and armed. Unless you can find someone to cooperate with you to open the gates of the base, otherwise, you have to give it to you if you have any strength. I hold back.

There is another one, you can unite all the bases to attack, maybe they can be a little more afraid, but the premise is that they distribute the benefits first.

The subordinates happily went to give orders. After all, the base has been quiet for so long, like a pool of calm still water. It's good, but it's boring.

After the words of the two city lords were conveyed, the first reaction of the subordinates was not to object, but just like Xiao Zhao, they felt that it was time to have some fun after a long absence.

As a result, all parties began to prepare for the upcoming event!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com