Chapter 186

In the end, this smart bear followed Gao Fei, because it has a high attack and thick blood, which is most suitable for Gao Fei who has no attack and defense methods.

It's just that they probably didn't expect that this bear came out to wait for them. Its territory was occupied and there was no place to go. And recently, a terrifying monster came nearby, fighting with the big centipede every day.

It didn't want to be caught and beaten to death by the two, so it ran out on its own initiative. Of course, to recognize its master, it still needs to test whether these humans are good or not, otherwise it will die too quickly, and it will have to replace them again.

Chu Yue had just bandaged its wound when earth-shattering noises suddenly came out from the dense forest, one after another, one after another, accompanied by the violent vibration of the earth.

However, the shock didn't look like an earthquake. Instead, it was caused by the violent explosion when Chu Yue released the cannon.

But obviously, it wasn't Chu Yue's doing.

Who else?

They were still looking for Zhenyuan, and the big bear, which was so majestic just now, suddenly covered its head and slid under their car, trembling, obviously frightened.

When the rest of the people saw it, it was obvious that this big bear knew what was going on? Let Gao Fei ask.

Gao Fei listened to its intermittent explanation for a long time before he understood that it was kicked out by people, its territory was occupied by a big snake, and another big monster in another territory saw the big snake as disliked and fought with it every day .

Everyone was speechless, but they were not sure how big or how strong these two were fighting. If they were too strong, they had to leave quickly.

You must know that gods fight and mortals retreat. Although they are quite strong now, they still have self-knowledge. Like the fiery dragon before, they are naturally as far away as possible.

Still hesitating, a huge body suddenly straightened up in the woods, with patterns all over the body and a triangular head, it was indeed a snake, or a giant snake!

From such a distance, one can clearly see how thick the snake is, at least twenty meters thick, and what is strange is that the snake has huge wings on its body, and it seems to be able to fly.

The big snake opened its mouth, and suddenly sprayed out a mouthful of venom towards the opposite side.

The snake is big, and the venom it spits out is like a waterfall. It needs to be stained a little, so as not to melt people directly.

At first, it thought that its opponent was going to suffer, but unexpectedly, a burst of flame burst out from the slanted stab, burning up the venom it spit out out of thin air, but the venom was gone, and the poisonous gas began to spread.

The forest below was the first to suffer. The mutated forests were not poisonous enough. The trees, leaves, and grass all withered instantly.

Seeing that the poisonous gas was coming here, it was blown away by a gust of wind from the Chu River.

The one fighting it was finally revealed, a fiery red fox with three pairs of red wings.

That head is not too big compared to the current mutated creatures, but it is still too big compared to the humans below. It is more than ten meters high and twenty meters long. Although it is definitely not as long as this big snake that can only spray poison, but Not small either.

Sure enough, after the third mutation, there are no small creatures, except humans.

These two are gods fighting, and they think it's better to hide.

Unexpectedly, the two were only fighting, and the fire fox was bitten by the big snake and thrown to the side of the road, just blocking the way for Chu Yue and the others to leave.

The big snake swam by itself, got behind them, and continued to confront the fire fox.

Chu Yue and the others couldn't tell what they were suffering, so they had no choice but to go back to the carriage first to avoid being hurt by Chi Yu.

The alien organism detector starts automatically.

[Venomous Flying Snake, it can fly, it is highly poisonous, its scales are hard, its current level is fifty-five, it can be upgraded. ]

[Six-winged Firefox, can fly, can breathe fire, powerful attack power, can be upgraded, the current level is fifty-five. ]

For a long time, these two are on the same level, no wonder they dare to fight?

The two stalemate for a while, and then continued to fight, it seems that the real fire has been fought, and they will not stop until they kill each other.

Flesh and blood flew around, poison and flames sprayed everywhere. The few people who were still there just now were sitting in the small building in the small courtyard, watching the live broadcast of the system.

Just a handful of popcorn and a Coke in hand.

The two fought desperately, the blood flowed "rushing", like a waterfall, covered with wounds, and they continued to fight desperately as if they couldn't feel the pain.

The big bear said that it is normal for the alien creatures to fight for territory, and it is estimated that they will not stop until one of them is killed.

But Chu Yue didn't want one of them to die, he wanted both of them.

Such a good choice of contracted beasts, don't be a fool, just say you want to find the best ones, but there are so many top ones, there are only ten types, and four are already in his hands

The rest, such as the dragon is also one of the top, but adults, they will die if they go, it is better to find a similar one.

These two levels are not as high as theirs. When they are dying to fight each other, they go out to frighten them and bombard them twice. I believe it will not be a problem to take them down.

Just, who is the problem.

The three women made it clear that they didn't like snakes. Gao Feng said that his younger brother had already got one, and it would be bad for them to have one, so he gave up.

Then there are Chuhe, Kong Wenxuan and Pei Ying left.

Chuhe shook his head like a rattle drum, he was afraid of not wanting the snake, Kong Wenxuan saw that his wife didn't like it, he couldn't possibly want it, after all, his wife was afraid.

So, in the end, when he arrived at Pei Ying's place, he also saw the snake's attack power and hard scales. In fact, it was a very good contracted beast, depending on whether Pei Yingxi liked it or not.

Although Pei Ying didn't talk much, she would still take the initiative to express her preferences. He was not afraid of the snake, on the contrary, he liked it quite a bit, so he nodded.

After all, there is no such store in this village, who knows when the next time I will meet the right one.

Zhao Lili was the first to say no to the remaining six-winged Firefox. The two of them had different abilities. When she activated the ability, the Firefox burned it up in one go.

Peak or not.

My younger brother dislikes foxes, so he doesn't want one, and Kong Wenxuan also skips it if he wants a majestic one, so Auntie and Pei Yue are left.

How could my aunt fight with her daughter, her eyes lit up just now when she saw the fox, and it seemed that she had already set her sights on it.

So, in the end, it was given to Pei Yue.

While they were talking, the two finally stopped, beat themselves to death, and lay down in the middle of the road. Because they were strong enough, there were no other strange creatures nearby, and no one could threaten them except them. Just hit without any scruples.

They beat each other half to death, and the two lying on the ground were still staring at each other viciously, wishing they could eat each other alive.

It was at this time that Chu Yue and his group appeared out of nowhere.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com