Chapter 131 Dragonscale Tree Species

Chu Yue stared back at them one by one, and they asked him, why hasn't he asked yet?

All I know is that the system told him to bring this little guy back, and said it would be of great help to him in the future!

He didn't see the big help, he only knew that if this went on, he would be poor.

This little guy is too good to eat, not only has he swallowed seventy wind wolves, he will call himself hungry again.

Chu Yue was already in despair. What the hell did he raise, a dinosaur? If this goes on, can he feed it? Otherwise, who wants to send who? So edible.

So all day long, they just help Fuqiu catch prey. Fortunately, Fuqiu doesn't need cooked food, otherwise, they would be even more busy.

They didn't know how many mutated beasts they had killed during the day's hunting. Anyway, they knew that there were no mutated animals around them that dared to approach.

It is estimated that there are hundreds if not thousands of them. When they went back, everyone couldn't lift their arms.

Fortunately, because of the water system, my aunt only assisted Beimingfeng to freeze the ice, and she didn't feel too tired. She cooked the meal, and everyone stuffed their stomachs quickly and went to bed.

The next day, sure enough, no one was willing to help except Bei Mingfeng, even Chuhe, who originally wanted to help, but was persuaded by Kong Wenxuan and stayed again.

Chu Yue gouged out Kong Wenxuan's eyes bitterly, and pulled Bei Mingfeng away.

There were only the two of them today, and the mutant beasts in the center were almost killed yesterday, so they had to move to a farther place.

But because there are only two people, the efficiency is slower.

Because Chu Yue didn't bring the mutated roses, he just used the mutated cherry blossoms. It's like a sword rain of petals. While it's beautiful, it's also powerful.

Under the urging of Chu Yue, it was like a large meat grinder, and the prey that was drawn into it did not come out completely.

Fortunately, Maotuanzi is not picky at all, and eats as long as it can be eaten.

This is the first time that Bei Mingfeng has seen this mutated cherry blossom. The beautiful scene of pure black petals flying all over the sky, and the person standing in the petal rain are reflected in his heart, which is so beautiful and shocking!

It will be in my heart for a long time, and I will never forget it.

Bei Mingfeng looked at Chu Yue in a daze, and forgot to attack. A shadow quietly approached him, but he didn't even notice it.

It was too late when Chu Yue found out that it was difficult to manipulate the petals towards him. It was an earthworm-like thing, but it was covered with sharp teeth and opened its mouth full of ferocity.

Bei Mingfeng was startled, and subconsciously wanted to summon the black flame, but the little ball of hair that had been resting on his shoulder took off and kicked away the guy who was attacking him.

Then they rushed over, and the two of them saw clearly this time that when the hair ball was eating, its mouth was bigger than a human, and it bit off half of the strange creature that was at least ten meters in one bite, and the rest I swallowed it in two or three gulps.

The mouth opened only for a moment, and then it changed into that kind of smacking.

Creatures that can sneak attack Beimingfeng, at least not lower than Beimingfeng, were slapped away by such a little thing! And he couldn't resist at all.

In other words, this little guy who was said by the system to have no combat power was at least on the same level as Bei Mingfeng, and it didn't seem that he had no combat power, but his strongest ability was to eat.

Nothing, no class, can escape its exaggerated mouth.

Did he just say it? Although the system is indeed very unreliable, it is not enough to cheat... him, this needs to be discounted, the system has cheated him several times.

It's just that at present, they still can't figure out what's going on with this little guy? There is no way to draw conclusions early, let's complete the system's tasks first.

Fortunately, after everyone's hard work yesterday, the little guy is 80% full, this time it's just stuffing.

But it also made the two of them work for a day, and when they returned, they couldn't even lift their legs. This time, Xiaomao Tuanzi was full and fell asleep in Chu Yue's arms.

The cheating system said that it has enough energy and started to evolve for the first time.

And I don’t need to be so tired in the future. After feeding for the first time, I have accumulated a lot of energy in my body, so I can reduce food as appropriate in the future.

Besides, after evolution, the little guy will find something to eat by himself, without the need for the owner to work so hard.

Chu Yue made it clear that he didn't believe this scammer, but if he didn't believe him, he didn't understand this little thing, so he could only give him the middle finger angrily, and went to eat and practice.

He has just reached the thirteenth level, and he has exhausted his abilities for two consecutive days. If he doesn't practice and comes back, what if something happens to him.

Because of this busy schedule, Bei Mingfeng advanced to the thirteenth level, equal to Chu Yue again.

When Chu Yue woke up all night after practicing, the system rewarded him with 30,000 points and a seed.

The size of a fist, the seeds are covered with scale-like things, very hard, and those scales are still very sharp. Pei Yue took a look at them curiously, and a bloody cut came out directly, which shocked her greatly.

This weird seed was named "Dragonscale Tree Seed". After the system commanded it to recognize its owner for the second time, Chu Yue saw all its information clearly.

[The Dragon Scale Tree, also known as the World Tree, is a top-quality variant tree species that integrates offense and defense, and it is the only one in the world.

Currently at level zero, the more you use it, the higher the level. There are ten levels in total. At level zero, it can defend against all attacks below level ten and can be upgraded.

Under the master's control, it can change from defense to attack mode, and its dragon scales can fly out to kill the enemy! ]

The introduction is gone at this point, but Chu Yue just feels that its introduction is not complete, and this tree species is not that simple.

If it were simple, the system would not need to emphasize that there is only one in the world.

It's just that the system, which has always been talkative, is now like a gourd with a saw-mouthed gourd, and doesn't say anything no matter how you ask.

Chu Yue couldn't help it, and he couldn't beat the system up. Since this thing is no different from chicken ribs, Chu Yue casually threw it into the mutant land and allowed it to develop.

However, I always feel that I was cheated by the system again. I agreed to give it to the mutated plant, but I gave it a dragon scale tree species that I don’t know what to use. The loss is still the main task!

At any rate, he was given a fire-free card last time, so this time he just made do with it. As expected, the system is a scam, and it's just for the fun of cheating him.

Thanks to the fact that the system has no entity, if there is, it is estimated that it is cold sweating at this time.

Probably knowing that it is wrong, the system is rarely generous, [Because the host has exceeded the task, I hereby reward a lottery draw, does the host want to draw a lottery? ]

Chu Yue glanced at it without enthusiasm. Since he was tricked by it last time and gave him points and a gift package of snacks, he has given up hope for the lottery.

Weakly shouted, "Draw a lottery." I didn't expect much.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com