Chapter 64 - 65 - 66

Just before their dissatisfaction accumulated even more, the door in front of them finally opened, and Bei Mingfeng looked at the three of them with an expressionless smile.

It's just that it's open, but it doesn't look like it's going to let people in. Instead, it asks with a smile: "I don't know what's the matter with the three of you? We haven't broken the law, have we? If it wasn't for the mustache, I think We are just defending ourselves, we are going to be killed, it is impossible not to fight back?"

The general of this base came in person and found them with great accuracy. As long as people are not stupid, they will know that things are definitely not easy.

Therefore, before the people in front of you open their mouths to make trouble, they should be blocked with words, at least so that they cannot easily make trouble.

Zhao Feng also knew that if he came here so rashly, even if there was nothing wrong, it would make people suspicious, so he didn't mind Bei Mingfeng's vigilance.

"Don't worry, sir, I'm not here to cause trouble today, I just came to find a few people to confirm some things."

Bei Mingfeng looked him up and down suspiciously, and stepped aside to open the door.

He doesn't really care about generals or anything like that, it's just that his family A Yue cares, and he has a few family members with him, so he's not sure what he means or not at ease.

It's just that it's better not to offend the general of a base.

As soon as Zhao Feng entered the door, a gust of hot air rushed towards his face. When he closed the door, the heavy door kept the cold air out of the house, just like coming directly from the cold and windy winter to spring.

The two little guards, who were full of complaints just now, didn't bother to complain now. When they saw the stove, they wanted to run over to get warm, but because of the regulations, they could only quietly stay behind Zhao Feng.

Let people into the living room, they hadn't finished their meal, Bei Mingfeng was not polite to him, and continued to sit on the sofa to eat.

Sitting on the single sofa, Zhao Feng watched them eating steaming food, big buns with meat and vegetables, and millet porridge, and couldn't help swallowing.

Even if they are in charge of the base, although their life looks better than ordinary people, it is not easy.

It has been a long time since they had a bowl of hot rice. Not to mention the lack of coal, food is getting less and less. Even if they don't need to feed the people in the base, there are still a lot of people he has to support.

Not to mention him, even the two little soldiers behind him were drooling, staring at the food on the table eagerly, they were very pitiful.

The people on the table were looked at like this, and it was difficult to have an appetite to continue eating, so they took a few bites of the buns in their hands, drank the porridge, and then hurriedly withdrew.

As for giving them, why, this is something they collected themselves, why should they give it to strangers for free.

They paid the supplies when they came, and they don't care about anything after the base, right?

After cleaning the table, Bei Mingfeng gulped down the warm water before looking at these people.

They had already scanned all the places, and at this moment the two little soldiers were looking at them with envy and hatred.

"General Zhao, right? Since you didn't come here to make trouble, why are you here so early in the morning?"

Zhao Feng looked at the two people in the living room, it was obvious that this person was the one who made the decision, and the other one looked like a foster kid, but the report obviously didn't say so.