Chapter 144 Madness (Change order)

Chu Yue obviously couldn't recognize who they were now. After the crowd gathered, he looked at them very suspiciously. His blood-red eyes looked terrifying!

This state is actually not the first time Chuhe and the others have seen it. Bei Mingfeng has seen it twice before, and once, he almost lost control, but was suppressed by himself.

After accepting the mercenary system, the main system in Chu Yue's body had contacted him once, just a few days ago, after he had eaten Chu Yue.

And the mercenary system in his body has also been upgraded to the same twin partner system as the main system, and he has everything that the main system has.

However, before he had time to tell Chu Yue about this, they went outside and were attacked.

When upgrading, the system told him the news.

Chu Yue's abilities are not one, but two, and all of them are naturally awakened, and the second is madness!

The second ability is a hidden ability, the situation is very unstable, and Chu Yue's control over it is also unstable, and once activated, it is very easy to go berserk.

Therefore, the system had told Bei Mingfeng that it was best not to let him use this dangerous ability.

But, it's a pity that they obviously couldn't control the timing of Chu Yue's ability activation, also, Chu Yue himself couldn't control it, how could they control it? !

Bei Mingfeng didn't care about his own injuries, he briefly explained to others, and then he contacted the upgraded system in his body for the first time.

"System, what should we do now?"

Obviously, the system in Bei Mingfeng's body is much more reliable than the system in Chu Yue's body, and it is the companion system of the main system, specially prepared for the lover of the host of the main system.

[Host, in this case, you can only exhaust his abilities, and when his abilities are exhausted, the berserk will stop.

However, hosts, you should pay attention, because of berserk, the powers in his body are not only more violent than usual, but also more than usual, almost twice as many, so be careful. ]

Bei Mingfeng didn't dare to neglect, and hurriedly conveyed the system's words. What they have to deal with now is their relatives, comrades-in-arms, and friends.

How to subdue him without hurting him or being hurt by him is really a problem.

Several people looked at each other in blank dismay, what should we do? Are you really going to attack Chu Yue? They can't do it!

However, it was obvious that they were still hesitating, but Chu Yue, who had almost lost his mind, couldn't wait any longer, waved the flower vines, and attacked them first.

Originally, his flower vines were spread all over the floor, but now everyone was completely surrounded by flower vines, and his flower vines rolled up from all sides, just surrounding everyone.

The current flower vine is definitely a killer weapon. Its arms are thick and thick, and there are barbs that are more than ten centimeters long on it. They are blood red and blood red, and they look extremely terrifying.

Now this thing must not get a little bit, as long as it is scratched, it will be sucked by the barbs of the flower vines, which is extremely dangerous.

They couldn't take the initiative to attack, so everyone hid in a mess, especially since they were still in the center of the flower formation and were just surrounded.