Chapter 228 - 229 - 230

Taking advantage of the blizzard, they set off again not long after.

Seeing that he was about to reach the vicinity of Dragonscale City, he actually stepped on a complete asphalt road, and there were traces of human beings walking around.

Many people went in the same direction, obviously, they were also heading for Dragonscale City.

From a long distance, they saw the exaggerated black city wall with a height of 100 meters. When they got closer, they were even more shocked.

A strong visual impact.

On a snowy day, there are not many people who come to seek refuge. There are troops on both sides to maintain order, and people don't dare to mess around at all.

After everyone entered the hall, they were startled by the temperature inside. It was so warm and harmonious. This made the people who had just come out of the blizzard stop shaking, and their eyes were full of joy.

They need to call the number to register, there are not many registration personnel, and the ten windows are all young ladies with very good service attitudes.

The hall is very large, at least a few thousand people can hold it, and there is a group of soldiers holding weapons to maintain order around them, and they dare not make mistakes.

Besides, it's so warm here, and there are benches for resting. Although the supplies are all outside, there are army guards, and the base is rich and powerful, so they won't be greedy for their little things, so they stay very well. stable.

Soon, Wu Xing and the others were called, Wu Xing drew the number first, and he went there first.

"Name, age, type of ability, level, what are you good at?"

The young lady who registered was obviously familiar with this process. As soon as Wu Xing came, she asked him a series of questions.

Wu Xing reported one by one, the young lady recorded his information, and then gave him a wide white bracelet, explaining the purpose by the way.

"This is your identity information terminal, which contains your personal information, points, and contribution points. You are now a temporary resident and cannot enjoy the preferential rights of citizens of the base.

After your contribution points reach 1,000 points, you can become an official resident. Not only can you buy a house, but you can also enjoy the preferential policies that official residents enjoy. "

Good thing, this contribution point, but how to get it.

Wu Xing asked the question out loud. The young lady had obviously answered this question countless times, but she still had a professional smile on her face, showing no sign of impatience.

"After entering the base, you can choose various jobs, and while earning points, you will be provided with regular contribution points.

However, contribution points cannot be traded, but can be obtained by paying materials. You can read the manual in the terminal later, which contains points and contribution points that can be obtained for all types of work. "

"Okay, thank you, wait, miss, this, we just arrived, can we work in the first month? Are you paid?"

They were running out of supplies, so of course he was in a hurry.