Chapter 267 Extra Story System

It is also because of their obedience that the work of the base is much easier. At least the people who have self-isolated at home have not yet been infected again.

As for all the necessities needed, the robots controlled by the system will deliver them to each door. It is best for people to stay at home and not go out.

In other words, at present, the entire base is handed over to the main system and various robots to control.

Even Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng obediently stayed at home and did not go out. At most, they received daily reports and the progress of the research institute's virus research through the system.

This is a rare holiday for Bei Mingfeng, who has been busy all year round, and he also takes this opportunity to take a good rest.

Although it is a rest, in fact, there is no rest. After all, we must always pay attention to the progress of the epidemic and the condition of patients.

A large number of people die in the base every day. The remaining population is not much. Before it can develop, another virus comes. Is this world really going to be destroyed?

Looking at Bei Mingfeng's frowning face, Chu Yue obviously knew what he was worrying about. He walked up to him, stretched out his hands to pinch his face, and kissed it.

"Don't worry, the sky is falling, I will carry it with you, the world is really going to be destroyed, I will die with you."

Bei Mingfeng smiled moved, pulled him into his arms, and kissed his forehead, "I know, you will stay with me, even if the sky falls and the earth falls."

The two looked at each other, smiled, and kissed each other.

Before the kiss was over, he received a message from the Information Department.

"The city lord, the deputy city lord, according to the news from the major bases, an unexplained infectious disease broke out there, and except for a limited number of people, almost the entire base was infected.

Several small towns have died and almost become empty cities in the past half month. "

It's no wonder that their base is strong, and they tried their best to treat them regardless of the consequences, but none of them recovered, and now more than half of the people are all infected, and the number of deaths exceeds a hundred every day.

There are not many people in the small base, so it can't stand such a death method.

If we don't find a solution, those of them who didn't die in the last days but struggled to survive in the last days will all die from this super virus.

They still have the strength to study viruses, and all their resources are tilted, but the small bases don't have this strength.

When they encounter natural disasters and man-made disasters, they can only endure it, and when they encounter such diseases that cannot be sustained by relying on support, they can only let themselves go.

If we don't find a solution, human beings will really die!

The number of deaths in their base is still increasing every day despite all-out treatment, let alone other bases.

Chu Yue is fundamentally a selfish person who only cares about those around him. To be honest, he doesn't care much about the life and death of the people in the base. He only wants himself to live well, and the rest of them will do whatever they want.

However, since he was the lord of the base, he also took the lives of these people on his shoulders.

They believed in him and obeyed him, how could he abandon them.