Chapter 209 Ex-Boyfriend

What Chu Yue said made sense. His cannon was similar to a small nuclear bomb. Once fired, there would be nothing left but scum, so why did they bother?

The discussion on their side was in full swing, and the soldiers behind them looked strangely at this group of people who were still thinking about how to eat watermelon. For the first time, they wondered, are these people really reliable?

This thing is a mutant plant, right? The attack power is not weak, do you still have the mind to discuss how to eat it? Are you really not afraid of being wiped out?

Then, the group of people discussed earlier seemed to have reached an agreement and would not go out.

That Chu Yue gave birth to a huge pea plant, and then they hid behind the ice wall and threw peas.

Violent explosions followed, frozen watermelon and pea bombs, two mutated plants blasting each other.

Ice splashes all over the sky, red watermelon juice is everywhere, it looks so lively.

The people who followed behind to protect them were already numb, and looked at the few people who took all this as a joke with a blank face, unable to react.

These people bombed watermelon against each other until the opponent completely ran out of bombs, and was taken back by Chu Yue three times and became his younger brother.

Then go back to the pumpkin cart to eat watermelon.

The people on the patrol team had no reaction at all, and it was confirmed again that this group of people was indeed unreliable.

A farce ended in a hurry, and the convoy continued to move forward.

Now that the contracted beasts of the few people have been released, let them stay there. They are already going crazy, let them have fun.

Not half a day had passed since the frozen watermelon incident, the convoy was forced to stop again.

There were people blocking the road in front, and they were looking for Chu Yue by name.

Chu Yue finished eating the watermelon, put on his clothes with a puzzled face, and braved the severe cold to the front of the convoy.

There are a bunch of downcast people, under the leadership of a person named Xu Jiao, who came to defect. The small base she built was wiped out by frozen watermelons. There were not many people, only 5,000 people, but now There are only less than a thousand people left.

As for the person who came to find him by name, Chu Yue's face twisted for a moment. It turned out to be his ex-boyfriend, Mo Sang, whom he couldn't find anywhere!

After this Mosang left, he fled with his girlfriend all the way. As a result, his girlfriend's family was quite powerful, and his family died, and they kicked him.

Then Mo Sang was wandering all the way, and Xu Jiao actually fell in love with him and became one of her many male favourites, so he survived.

This time, Xu Jiao said that Chu Yue was here because she wanted to get back together.

This Xu Jiao met when she was fighting against the mantis in the capital base. After killing the mantis, she went back to her base one step ahead of Chu Yue and the others, but she didn't want to be wiped out by the frozen watermelon.

That small base was originally used by Xu Jiao to raise men, so how could it have any super combat power, it naturally collapsed quickly.

As for why Xu Jiao thinks that Chu Yue is in the convoy, she just saw the Beiming army. The Beiming army has left, and Bei Mingfeng, who is a member of the Beiming family, will also leave together. Chu Yue and Beimingfeng are a pair. They will definitely leave together.

She just told her male favorites about her guess. Originally, she coveted Chu Yue's face, which was very suitable for her to hide and raise, so she said a bit too much.

So, Mo Sang heard about it and kept it in his heart. This time he came to intercept someone, and he came here without discussing with Xu Jiao.

At this moment, Mo Sang's eye sockets were sunken, the fundus of his eyes was blue, and his footsteps were flimsy, which seemed to be a posture of excessive indulgence.

Seeing Chu Yue approaching, even though only one pair of eyes remained, he knew those eyes, and they were still as beautiful as before.

Pushing away Xu Jiao who was blocking her with a livid face, Mo Sang happily ran towards Chu Yue, not seeing Chu Yue's strange expression hidden under the scarf at all.

Before he came to the front, he was stopped by Bei Mingfeng. Bei Mingfeng's face was also very ugly. Although he knew that Chu Yue had an ex-boyfriend, he always thought that he had died in the last days, but how could he know that Chu Yue had an ex-boyfriend? He was still alive, which made him extremely uncomfortable, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

"A Yue, I'm Mosang, I'm your boyfriend, I still love you, take me away, I've had enough of that woman, she's a pervert, you still love me, right? It’s impossible for you to forget about our relationship for several years, right?”

Being blocked by Bei Mingfeng, he was hollowed out again. At this time, he was powerless to resist, so he could only stretch his arms as much as possible to catch Chu Yue who was watching coldly.

Chu Yue sneered, "Back then you were the one who wanted to break up with me, so you went to find your rich lady, isn't it great that you found it now? Xu Jiao is a base manager after all, and she meets your requirements of being a good match."

The people who were listening to the gossip suddenly realized that this is a scumbag. He abandoned his scumbag wife after having a rich girlfriend.

"No, Ayue, she is a pervert, she has raised a bunch of men, and she likes to watch us fuck each other, she is crazy.

Good Ah Yue, I was wrong at the beginning, I was sorry for you, look at the friendship before us, please forgive me. "

Chu Yue looked at him desperately begging, pitiful and hateful, the monstrous hatred suddenly faded, look, this is his enemy! It's so unbearable, and I care about him, it's cheap and boring.

Now this man is like a tiny ant to him, who can crush him to death at any time.

The hatred and resentment in Chu Yue's heart suddenly dissipated completely.

If you continue to hate, you will be the one who is stupid. It is enough to see this man's life is not good.

But, after all, after hating him for so long, he will not let him go easily, he will raise him, and after the base is established, set up a red light district, throw him in, and let him taste everything he has experienced in his previous life.

[Ding——Congratulations to the host for finally untying his knot, the madness of the ability is completely controllable, and the reward is 500,000 points. ]

Chu Yue was taken aback for a moment, then smiled in relief, and for the first time, he stopped attacking the system.

"Thanks, old man."

He is sincerely grateful to the system. Without it, he would not have everything he is today. If it hadn't exhausted his strength to bring him back, he would not have everything and make up for his regrets.

"╭(╯^╰)╮."

The Tsundere System means that you finally know what I am, and stop scolding me for cheating on the System.

Chu Yue said that you cheated when you should, and this will not change.

Looking at Chu Yue, who was still chattering about how kind and caring he was to him back then, and seeing the increasingly impatient look in Bei Mingfeng's eyes.

Chuyue's flower vines sprang out lightly, entangled Mosang's tongue, and another flower vine split off, directly splitting off his tongue.

Mo Sang's nonsense stopped abruptly, and the painful muffled "ho ho" sounded in his throat, and he kept rolling on the ground, bleeding all over the place.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com