Chapter 118 Extreme Escape (Adding Resentment to Someone)

After the New Year, the weather really started to warm up, at least the temperature here in the subway started to pick up when they stayed.

They hadn't been on the ground for a long time, not only because the mountains were covered by heavy snow, but also because Chu Yue and the others had to be guarded at the critical moment of breaking through the customs, so they didn't go out at all, anyway, they had something to eat.

As the temperature warmed up, they took off their heavy cotton coats, and the people living in the pumpkin house packed up their things and were ready to leave.

They don't have a car, just a big dog.

Speaking of which, this guy has grown too fast. He is now at level eight, his body length has reached an astonishing twenty meters, and his height has even reached the height of a three-story building.

If you want to stay here, you have to lie on your stomach, which is very awkward. Fortunately, it has been upgraded and can control its own body shape, otherwise it will have to suffer.

Dahei is so tall, all ten of them can sit on it, no problem, just slow down.

Anyway, they were not in a hurry. They said they wanted to go back to the capital, but the sky was high and the road was far away. If they really wanted to get there, they didn't know how long it would take. There was no rush, no rush.

The things of the few people are basically in the space grid, and they don't need to carry backpacks. They can leave after opening the closed entrance of the subway.

However, not long after they came up, and before they left the exit range, they stopped advancing again.

Standing quietly on the spot, not daring to make a sound, even Dahei relaxed his movements, because at this moment, there was a huge monster lying on its stomach in front of them.

It was a huge crimson mutated creature, even if it was lying there, it would be seven or eight floors high.

A pair of bat-like giant wings are shrunk behind, resembling a giant lizard-like body, with bony spurs extending from the top of the head to the tip of the tail, and two large claws overlapping in front of the body, padding under the head.

No matter how you look at the image of this thing, it is the western dragon that appeared in the western magic TV series.

The strange creature recognizer was activated silently, and a sound came out in his mind, [Crimson Flame Dragon, a level 90 strange creature, can spit out flames up to several thousand degrees, which can instantly melt steel. ]

Chu Yue froze on the spot, not daring to breathe out, but silently raised his hand and gestured for everyone to return to the tunnel of the subway.

This terrifying western dragon should be sleeping, or the sound of opening the exit just now would have woken it up.

Since the sound just now did not wake it up, does it mean that it is sleeping well now and cannot be easily woken up.

Several people understood the gesture, nodded, tried not to make any noise, turned around quietly and slowly, planning to go back underground first.

No matter what, it's better than coming outside. At least, the underground can still isolate some sound. As long as the sound is not too loud, they can run along the subway to the other end.

However, some things don't always go the way you want them to.

Just as they turned around, another group of people came up from the subway entrance. Seeing that they turned back and blocked the exit, they were dissatisfied and started making loud noises.

They deserved to nod their backs, Crimson Yanlong, who hadn't woken up by opening his mouth just now, was aroused by such a small voice this time.

Chu Yue and the others instinctively felt that they were going to suffer, and when they turned around, they met a pair of crimson eyes, the size of a bowl, and stared at them with erect pupils, as if they were looking at a group of ants again.

Chu Yue and the others didn't care about those noisy idiots. Seeing that the cheeks on both sides of the giant dragon swelled up, it pushed away the people who were still crawling out, and jumped down along the exit.

On the ground, the giant dragon sprayed out a mouthful of flames, with a range of nearly a thousand meters, and it was radial, covering a large area.

The flame didn't last long, just for a moment, but it was strong enough to destroy everything.

The group of idiots who were rushing to seek death did not leave any ashes behind. This terrifying high temperature could turn iron into water, and even a group of surrounding buildings were instantly reduced to powder.

The dragon tilted his head, and the group of bugs that disturbed his sleep seemed to be dead.

Perhaps after burning these people to death, the giant dragon could calm down and continue to sleep, but it didn't. It seemed to think for a while, took a few steps forward, and poked its head into the exit of the subway.

After Chu Yue and the others almost came back, they ran wildly without caring about the others. There was still a layer above them. Their voices would not irritate the giant dragon, because they couldn't get out.

They thought that if they continued to escape, they would eventually escape and stay away from this terrifying town, but they never expected that the giant dragon would poke its head in instead of continuing to sleep.

The dragon blinked, as if confused by their behavior, but they were too small for the dragon to notice.

It blinked, turned its head, and aimed at the carriage. Its hideous and terrifying appearance instantly made the people in the carriage scream in horror.

The giant dragon seemed to think that these little bugs were too noisy, so he blew a breath of terrifyingly high temperature at them dissatisfied.

The carriage was instantly ignited, and the people inside struggled and let out screams, which sounded extremely terrifying.

The giant dragon has no eyebrows, so it can't frown, but it still feels too noisy, and some small bugs even ran away and went to other places.

The mere ants dare to challenge its majesty, and they want to die!

Thus, the giant dragon sprayed a mouthful of flames at the people who fled to other compartments.

The subway itself is long and narrow, with a straight passage.

The flames of the giant dragon went down, engulfed by a violent explosion in the carriage, and crazy flames spread throughout the entire subway passage.

The flames covered the entire space of the subway passage, because it was in a closed combustion state, the flames were in a closed environment, and with the combustion-supporting train carriages, the temperature was even more frighteningly high.

The flames spread along the passage, and Chu Yue and others who escaped earlier also suffered disaster and were swept in by the flames.

The terrifying high temperature is not yet approaching, and the residual temperature alone makes people's hearts jump.

The flames spread almost violently, and the entire passage was completely engulfed in the flames, not far behind them.

The high temperature and flame continued to ferment in this closed environment, and the walls of the marble-paved cave were burned.

The few people didn't have time to look behind them, they just ran for their lives, even though the horrible high temperature had already melted all the clothes behind them.

Everyone now is equivalent to being half naked, but unfortunately no one has the time to pay attention now.

Seeing that Auntie and Pei Yue were too slow, they were directly taken into the small courtyard. Anyway, Gao Fei had already bound the mercenary system, so it didn't matter if the small courtyard's affairs were exposed.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com