Chapter 207

It's just that, after all, the Beiming army belonged to Beiming's family and was not under Chu Yue's command. Otherwise, because of Beimingfeng's relationship, Chu Yue didn't want to take them on the road at all.

But after all, they are Bei Mingfeng's family members, so it's not such an algorithm.

After the base is established in the future, Chu Yue actually knows that he is lazy and basically has to be managed by Bei Mingfeng, so he really doesn't care who has more power in the base.

On the contrary, Bei Mingfeng has the support of the Beiming Army behind him. Even if the population of the base increases in the future, they are not afraid of them shaking the sky.

In addition, the Beiming army seems to be the kind that is for the base and for everyone. It can be seen from the fact that they still protect the common people. At least they are still performing the duties of soldiers before the end of the world.

Anyway, he will be indifferent when he establishes a base in the future. Bei Mingfeng has a group of obedient soldiers under his command, which is much better than him having no one available.

As for who is in charge of the base, Chu Yue actually doesn't care at all.

He believes in Bei Mingfeng, even if he controls everything, he will treat himself and his family well.

His wish has always been to live well with his family and have a place where they can settle down. As for where this place is and whether he built it himself, he actually doesn't care at all.

The convoy was still parked at this time, greeted the others, and went into the courtyard by itself to use cards for Mutant Rose.

As for Bei Mingfeng, he was chatting with other people in the pumpkin cart of Bei Ming's house.

The pumpkin cart is uniformly built according to the size of more than 400 people, so it has a large area.

It is also divided into three floors, because Bei Ming Dynasty was married, his wife and children, and mother-in-law lived on the first floor.

His sister and her husband's family live on the second floor, while Mr. Beiming, Gu Ming and Bei Minghao live on the third floor, the place is big enough anyway.

They were in the middle of the convoy, followed by four escort vehicles, surrounding them in groups.

The old man Beiming has completely ignored the matter, and Beimingye has now delegated power to the boss, so he doesn't care about the matter now. If there is anything, let the brothers discuss it by themselves.

There is a separate kitchen in this car, but they didn't open a small stove. They ate the same as everyone else, with food and rice, which was already very good.

Bei Mingye is fine now, so he went to the living room on the first floor to see what they said. After all, there are some things, and his experience is not comparable to that of young people.

Bei Mingfeng finished his meal, wiped his mouth, thought for a while, but said directly, "Dad, brother, after we build the base, Ayue will be the city lord."

This is a task mainly assigned to Chu Yue by the system, and the rest of the people are just assisting him to complete it, so it goes without saying that Chu Yue is the city lord.