Chapter 262 Spring

Chu Yue patted Bei Mingfeng's face to call back his thoughts. Of course, Bei Mingfeng obeyed his lover's call.

Immediately ran over.

Chu Yue lay on his ear and muttered for a long time, Bei Mingfeng frowned, and said in doubt: "Can this work?"

Chu Yue rolled his eyes at him, "If it's okay, you can try it first, if not, then think of other ways, it's better than procrastinating like this."

Bei Mingfeng patted his chin, which was also a solution. It is not a solution to always procrastinate like this. It would be bad if it caused chaos in the base.

Therefore, when this matter was so troublesome, the official did not say anything else. Instead, everyone received a questionnaire on their terminal, which must be completed and handed in within two days.

Everyone was confused, but the people sent by the base were still forced to order, so of course they didn't dare to delay.

Question 1: Do you want your sons, daughters and relatives to fight against the city next time the beast swarm attacks the city?

Obviously, the answer is no.

Question 2: After killing the culprit of the beast tide, will your deceased relatives be able to come back to life?

The answer is no.

Question 3: Do you want to fight against the enemy yourself or the dragon when the next beast swarm comes?

The answer is obvious, no one is born a war madman, and no one is born to like war? If it weren't for the persecution of the current situation, no one would want to fight, let alone like war.

If they hadn't been pushed to the brink and pushed themselves, they had no choice but to fight. They all liked to stay in the base safely and go to work. They didn't need to be scared, just take care of their own family.

Now that the problem is here, most of the booing people have begun to calm down.

After all, most of them follow the herd, and the group of passionate people is the mainstream of this opposition.

The rest of the people were just following suit, and they were also terrified, otherwise they wouldn't have followed suit so impulsively.

In their thinking, after calming down, they thought it would be better to have a strong deterrent presence in the base, or else, next time a higher level than their city lord comes, just let that dragon go up.

Besides, judging from the current situation, it seems that there is no other creature in this world with a higher level than the dragon!

Didn't you see that this fire dragon that hasn't reached the top level has caused so much damage to the base? It took a huge amount of manpower and material resources to take it down, if you do it again, you probably won't be dead!

Therefore, this dragon is really necessary for its existence, at least in the future, when other powerful existences attack, let it go.

Question 4: Do you want to make it happy with one size fits all? Or let it atone for its sins, defend the base alive, and be a slave to the base forever?

With a question that directly hit the soul, almost everyone has calmed down here.

Also, the dead cannot be resurrected, even if the fire dragon is killed, the dead are dead and cannot be revived.

Killing it does relieve the qi, but it is also a temporary qi relief. If it dies, it will be over once and for all, and the fire dragon will be relieved instead.