Chapter 199 Mantis

The Beiming Army was the first to contact this group of giant praying mantises, but because their powers were generally not high, and they didn't have much effect, a large number of them had already been killed or injured.

But even so, they still hold the idea of ​​​​protecting the people, and they will not retreat even if they die!

It should be said, what kind of people bring out what kind of soldiers, look at the soldiers of the Zhang family, cowering, and keep looking around, thinking about escaping from the battlefield as soon as possible, they have long since lost their blood and bravery as soldiers , A bunch of outright cowards.

A herd of lions following a sheep will only become a flock of sheep!

The ability to hit the thick shell of the big mantis can't blow up any sparks at all, it's just tickling them.

These big praying mantises don't care about anyone around them attacking them, they can't penetrate their hard shells anyway, so they just don't care, they just stop and eat people!

If you run slowly, you will be eaten, and their people basically die when they go up.

It seems that they ate up all the trees and animals in City S, and came here to eat people if they had nothing to eat!

It's also their fault that they didn't clean it up early, and sooner or later they released a catastrophe!

It was the group of people brought by Chu Yue and the others that played a role.

These big praying mantises don't know how to mutate, their heads are blown off, but their bodies can still move and kill? !

Unless it is completely cut into pieces!

The members of the mercenary group have been continuously upgrading recently, and with the assistance of the system, although it is not counterproductive, the upgrading speed is not slow.

It has not been well consolidated, this battle is equivalent to giving them the ability to consolidate.

They usually gather together several people with complementary abilities, and the abilities are combined to emit. Because they are complementary abilities, the power increase is not as simple as one plus one.

It's just that this kind of fusion ability must be adjusted, and the amount must be appropriate to stimulate the greatest power, otherwise it will be useless to sharpen the gun in front of the battle.

Everyone in the army wanted to try it when they saw the mercenaries doing it, but in the end, the amount of the power was wrong, and they almost blew themselves up, so they didn't dare to try it again.

Those with wind abilities and those with flying mounts were responsible for dealing with the praying mantises in the air, led by Kong Wenxuan and Chu He.

Chu Yue manipulated the big cactus, just like a mobile launcher, the exaggerated cactus spines, which could easily penetrate tens of centimeters of steel plate, were outputting crazily.

The ice of the Northern Dark Wind froze the forelimbs and wings of the big praying mantis, completely controlling their movements.

Chu Yue originally wanted to help control it, as long as he could control others and throw their abilities upwards.

But he found that his family's rose was still a bit difficult to deal with this hard-shelled creature. Not to mention that the barbs were not strong enough, and they were cut off by the sharp leg knife of the mantis.

Chu Yue was sullen, so he changed his focus to plants.

Just now the system assigned a random task to repel the big mantis, see what it gave him this time, it is estimated that other people have the same task.