Chapter 96 - 97

He has eight eyes, but he remembers that the spider's eyes seem to be many, but the eyes don't seem to be very useful, but he doesn't know if the eyes of the big spider in this different world are easy to use?

Facts have proved that the eyes of this big spider from another world are very useful. As soon as they made a move, it discovered it, and spit out a pile of spider silk.

This spider silk is not white like ordinary spiders, but a piece of pitch black, and it also smells foul.

Look at it like this, no one will believe it if you say it is not poisonous.

The spider silk is highly poisonous and cannot be touched, and several people jumped away in a tacit understanding.

The spider silk was sprayed on the big pumpkin, and it corroded a big hole in the thick shell, and smoke was blowing out, and a stench filled the air, which almost smoked everyone.

Fortunately, it is winter now, so they can suppress the unpleasant smell a little bit, otherwise they would have lost before they even started fighting.

Although this thing is level three, at most one level higher than them, it is not easy to deal with at all, because it is full of poison, they dare not touch it, let alone be hurt by it.

Therefore, a very funny scene appeared on the scene.

A big spider sprays spider silk everywhere, driving a group of people to scurry around like headless flies, but they dare not touch it at all. This scene looks so ridiculous and ridiculous.

It was the first time since the end of the world that they were in such a mess, being driven from one end to this end and then to the other end like cattle.

Not to mention aggrieved, but also useless.

Fang Jin, who was not very good-tempered, was the first to quit. When he was driven to a place by the big spider, he stopped, grabbed his modified repeating machine gun from his own space, and blasted at the spider. stand up.

The machine gun he modified has a much shorter range than the original one, but it is powerful. It can fire thousands of bullets in a minute, and the barrel does not generate heat.

It's just that it's bigger in size, heavier in weight, and the same in recoil. People without a certain amount of arm strength can't use it at all.

Seeing that as soon as he stopped, the big spider pouted its abdomen and continued to spit out its silk, Fang Jin seized the opportunity and fired a shuttle of bullets.

But, obviously, the bullet didn't have much effect on the big spider's hard shell.

A shuttle of bullets all shot at the same place, and only then did a bowl-sized wound be opened on the big spider, exposing the flesh inside.

Seeing that Fang Jin was unstoppable and launched the attack first, the rest of the people couldn't continue to run away. Although they thought it would be nice to run out of the spider's silk, but someone had already messed with it, and it was bound to attack, so they went to help together good.

As for the poison, there is no way for the time being.

There are so many of them, the attack is also chaotic, all kinds of supernatural powers are thrown up at once, and there is no accuracy or exact position.

Such sporadic attacks couldn't cause any damage to the big spiders, not to mention that they were low-level in the first place, and throwing their abilities on them was like scratching an itch, without causing any damage.

Except for Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng, after all, these two people are already close to the third level, and it still hurts to fight.

The severe pain drove the big spider crazy, and he was in no mood to tease these humans anymore.