Chapter 112 Gathering Place

Bei Mingfeng and his heart are connected, and he has experienced countless battles, big and small. When Chu Yue made a move, he also shot, but Chu Yue shot to restrict the long legs of the giant chicken, while he froze it. The giant chicken's wings were damaged, making it unable to fan.

Fortunately, they didn't attack together to restrict the giant chicken's legs. Otherwise, Chu Yue's flower vines would not have the ability to resist ice, and his ability would be restrained by Beimingfeng. Instead of restricting the giant chicken, he would freeze the flower vines off.

The pair of large wings that could help it move were frozen, and the giant chicken almost lost its mobility. In addition, its legs were also frozen, making it difficult to move, which caused almost fatal injuries to it.

Seeing that something was wrong, the giant chicken, which had already been more or less enlightened, struggled desperately, but couldn't break free from this seemingly fragile bondage.

Although it is level five, it stands to reason that it should crush Chu Yue and the others at level five, but don't forget that everything has inherent strengths and weaknesses. Even if the giant chicken mutates, it will still be a chicken, and it will not change. What a powerful animal to attack.

Immediately afterwards, Chu Yue wrapped up its sharp mouth with flower vines, and Bei Mingfeng froze the second layer smoothly.

This is all right, the giant chicken lost its mobility first, and then its attack power, and became a fixed living target with no power to resist, the kind that could only be beaten.

The giant chicken that was restrained in place then received a round of frenzied attacks.

Pei Yue's bead bomb, Pei Ying's ground thorn, Kong Wenxuan's metal needle, Chuhe's wind blade, and Fang Jin's bullets all poured onto the chicken's head. The super creatures were ground to death.

The giant chicken was originally fixed on the ground because it could maintain its own balance, but now that it was killed, its body was tilted to one side, and those flower vines could no longer hold its huge body.

With a "bang", the huge body of the giant chicken hit the ground. Fortunately, it is winter and the ground is frozen solid, otherwise there must be a burst of dust.

Fortunately, it didn't cost them much power to kill this big guy, otherwise, wouldn't it be very dangerous in this troubled world.

It's just that such a big guy seems to be very difficult to get to eat, so after a few people discussed it, they removed its two thighs and wings, and left the rest in place.

They have no shortage of food. This guy is so big, it's hard to clean up. It's better to take away two legs.

But this giant chicken is too big, even if it took away two thighs and wings, it would still weigh hundreds of catties.

After taking away the chicken legs, a group of people were about to leave when suddenly a group of people holding steel rods and other messy weapons appeared from the front.

There are quite a lot of people, but they are not well dressed. In this extremely cold weather, they are shivering from the cold.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng had actually discovered this group of people a long time ago, but they never showed up, and their aura was very weak, so they couldn't threaten them at all, so they didn't bother.

Now that they appeared out of nowhere and blocked their way, they couldn't pretend to be invisible.

This group of people had been watching for a long time, but they didn't know what they were planning. Chu Yue and the others didn't fear him, they just stayed where they were, watching them leisurely.

The two sides confronted each other for a long time, but the other party lost his temper. After all, Chu Yue and the others pointed their guns at them. Although they were already awakened, they were very low-level and still afraid of guns.

Seeing that Chu Yue and his group were not rotten persimmons, the group of people who came got together to discuss and pushed one out.

Shaking hands is not in the mood now, and the person who came here imitated the ancient etiquette and clasped his hands together, "Sirs."

Chu Yue was not good at this kind of troublesome foreign diplomacy, Bei Mingfeng was too lazy to take care of it, and it finally fell on Kong Wenxuan. Although he was unwilling, he couldn't bear the fact that the two backbones in the team were too lazy.

"What's the matter?" Kong Wenxuan returned a salute, coupled with his gentle and refined temperament, he looked like an elegant scholar.

If it hadn't been for seeing him make a strong shot just now, people who came here would probably have misunderstood him.

The leader swallowed nervously, "I don't know if the adults are passing by or staying here?"

If this were Chu Yue, the first reaction would be that these people were meddling, and the custody would be blown up, and they would ask if they were meddling with sharp teeth.

But Kong Wenxuan is not. He has a gentle and calm temperament. His first reaction is to understand the purpose of these people first.

"We are here to find something. I don't know if you have any questions? Are you the aborigines here and do not welcome outsiders?"

Although Kong Wenxuan's tone was polite, the question he asked didn't seem to be polite at all.

The leader hurriedly waved his hands, lest they misunderstand, "No, no, my lords, don't get me wrong, we are indeed residents of this town, but we are not a bully, how dare we not welcome outsiders."

"Then why are you here?" Kong Wenxuan frowned, these people are so annoying.

"Actually, you guys don't know. Since the white line passed, this town is quite safe, but there is a lack of food, lack of clothing and food, and our ability is limited. This time, you can easily handle this mutant rooster. , and it seems that I don't want it.

We have been hungry for too long, so I want to ask if you want the rest of this part? we can buy. "

After the leader said this, he seemed very embarrassed, but they were indeed very hungry, and their eyes had been looking at the giant chicken non-stop since they came out.

Fortunately, they didn't open their mouths to ask for it. It's not easy for anyone in this world. No one owes you. Why should you give the prey that others have worked so hard to give you for free?

It's just that they won't resist this kind of request, as long as they don't rely on the large number of people to grab it clearly.

They can still talk about this kind of good business.

Anyway, they didn't intend to take this giant chicken away, and it didn't matter if it was given to them, but in order to prevent these people from thinking that the powerful would give to the weak for free, they still asked for something symbolically.

But they didn't have any good things, they just asked for some energy crystals, which was still low-level.

It can be seen that although these people are happy, they are still very wary of them, and they don't plan to stay here any longer.

After giving the things, I am ready to set off and continue to look for the egg.

I don't know whether it's because they feel sorry or they have something to ask them, but this group of people led them to their gathering place, which is located in the subway tunnel south of the city center.

They live there, there are quite a few of them, there are hundreds of them, and they all live in the subway that has stopped running, as if they have regarded this place as a small base.

Before entering, they sealed the entrance of the subway from the inside, so as to keep warm and somewhat resist dangerous creatures.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com