Chapter 188 Capital

They had just gotten into the carriage when there was a knock on the door, or something non-human.

A mutated plant, this kind of special guest, only Chu Yue could receive it.

It was a flytrap that occupied a large area, and Chu Yue could clearly feel its grievances from the emotions it sent.

It came to ask for help, and it was covered in broken branches and leaves. It said that it would not be able to stay in this city any longer, and begged Chu Yue to take him away.

The rest of the plants have no spiritual consciousness except for growing taller and bigger, so they don't respond to being treated as food for praying mantises, but it can't.

All the mutated plants in this city were eaten up, and it was left alone. It had no legs and couldn't run very far. It had no choice but to ask for help.

Chu Yue didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he still accepted the poor flytrap and put it in the mutated land.

This group of giant praying mantises not only eat grass but also eat meat. The group of low-level abnormal creatures on both sides of the city is their food.

It has to be said that this group of intelligent mantises is terrifying.

With a hint of fear, everyone bypassed the city and headed towards the capital without stopping.

After going around in circles like this, plus some incidents encountered on the road, they had a long delay before arriving in the capital. It was already November and it was cold winter.

Before they got close, a tall wall could be seen from a distance. According to visual estimates, it was at least ten meters long. In front of them were two giant gates for residents and alien creatures to enter and exit.

This should be the first door. After checking it, I registered my name and let the person leave.

After entering, it is not a city, but a large piece of land, inside which are some plants that have been buried by snow, and it is not known whether they are still alive or not.

It occupies a large area, and no one is taking care of it, and it is all deserted.

The road to and from was cleaned very cleanly, without any frozen places, and the pedestrians coming and going were not as sad and haggard as those in the base outside, and looked in good spirits.

Pedestrians looked at the people entering the city without the slightest curiosity, neither repelling nor welcoming them, just busy with their own affairs.

Although there are not many strange creatures on the way to and from, most of them are mutated cats and dogs, there are also those who ride pigs, horses and geese, and most of them are domestic pets. Being regarded as combat power by the master.

Therefore, their team of carriages pulled by mutant horses and dogs did not attract much attention.

The field outside this area is very large, and it circles the city in a circle, covering a large area, so they walked with the flow of people for about two hours before arriving at the inner city gate.

The inspection here is much stricter, registration, payment of entry fee, and no statistics on abilities. It is estimated that there are too many people with abilities now, and the statistics cannot be counted.

I sent you a white thin-skinned notebook, which contained your relevant information and recorded your name. All those who do not have real estate in the capital and those who cannot provide proof are all temporary residents and enjoy some preferential treatment for residents, but not many .

When they go in, they don't look for houses, but people.

Just ask the registry here.

"Excuse me, where is General Beiming? I am his son Beimingfeng."

Bei Mingfeng asked the registration staff directly. Seeing this, the registration staff quickly found a photo for comparison. It seemed that Bei Ming's family had already greeted them in advance.

At first glance, the photos matched, and the registration staff immediately became more polite, and immediately changed everyone's residence card to a permanent resident. The meaning of flattery could not be more clear.

The registration staff let everyone into the city, and directly asked someone to notify Bei Mingfeng's family, and then served tea and water, and asked them to wait in a tent with a brazier.

There are others here, it is not good to take the pets into the space, let them continue to drag the carriage.

Before they even entered, they heard a noise mixed with human screams not far away.

Several people probed to see.

A beautifully dressed girl was brandishing a whip to beat a skinny little boy, with a ferocious face, gnashing her teeth and beating him to death.

While cursing, "You untouchable, do you know how expensive my dress is? How dare you touch it? Can you touch it with your dirty hands? You can't see such a white color? You're looking for death, untouchable , to die!"

This crazy woman was spitting on the street, but no one dared to go up to start a fight. Instead, she hurriedly avoided it like the plague.

It seems that the power of this woman or the power behind her is not small.

But the army should be in the majority here in the capital, so whoever educated this savage daughter.

This woman must have had enough beating, and even greeted her subordinates, "Come on, you chop off his hands, and today's matter is over, I will go back later and change into a nice set of clothes to meet my brother Feng. "

The little boy was already dying, and he couldn't resist at all, and couldn't even make a sound.

Seeing people waiting around me avoiding her like snakes and scorpions, the girl is not ashamed, but very proud, holding her head high, like a god who despises everything, extremely proud.

Others didn't want to take care of it, but it didn't mean that Beimingfeng and the others didn't dare to take care of it. As soon as they frowned, Chu Yue's whip swung over and sent him flying.

Bei Mingfeng went over to help her up, that savage girl who was so careless about human life was someone who came to meddle in her own business, and had someone kill Bei Mingfeng with a ferocious face, but when she saw Bei Mingfeng's face, a tear suddenly appeared on her face. A pure smile.

He went over and hooked Bei Mingfeng's arm, and smiled sweetly, "Brother Feng, are you back? I plan to pick you up, but I deserve to die if my clothes are soiled by this pariah. Brother Feng, why do you want to save him?"

As he spoke, he pursed his lips and acted like a spoiled child to Bei Mingfeng, making everyone who watched them feel chills.

Seeing how she wanted to cut off other people's hands just because her clothes were dirty, and beat people to death just now, who would believe that she is pure and innocent.

Isn't this just a scumbag who disregards human life? Although they also killed people, they were definitely not as ruthless as this woman, who would chop off people's hands casually, just because her clothes were soiled.

Bei Mingfeng pulled his hand out of her arms, frowned and asked, "Who are you?"

The savage woman blinked her eyes, and she was about to cry. She looked good, and with the pear blossoms in the rain, she looked very distressing. Of course, it was after she hadn't seen her ruthless appearance just now.

The woman had a face full of pear blossoms and tears, and she looked aggrieved, "Brother Feng, I am your fiancée Zhang Yanyan. I am so sad that you don't know me."

As he spoke, as if he had been wronged by the sky, he ran away crying with a "wow", Bei Mingfeng's face turned green!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com