Chapter 92

Kong Wenxuan, who had been watching the situation at the door, saw the two of them dodging left and right in the gecko group, like two lonely boats in the sea, and it was extremely difficult to move forward.

Kong Wenxuan glanced at them and then at the white line, but after a short delay, the seemingly slow white line had already come close.

Those big geckos who didn't run in time all maintained their running posture, and were frozen into ice sculptures in different poses in an instant.

This white line has come to the vicinity, so close that there is no need for a telescope to see it clearly.

The white line spread gradually, gradually overtaking the nearby buildings, and it seemed that it was about to catch up with the two people who were still in the big gecko pile.

Just when Kong Wenxuan was about to rush out, two green whip shadows swung out, wrapping around their waists, forcefully dragging them away from the encirclement of the big gecko, and also took them away from the gecko Dangerous white lines.

The whip directly pulled the two of them into the pumpkin house. Seeing that the white line was about to spread, Kong Wenxuan stopped watching and turned around and rushed into the pumpkin house.

Then the door of the pumpkin house was tightly closed.

There wasn't much room inside, just enough for a few of them to sit down. The pumpkin skin had already been thickened to more than two meters by him, which wasn't enough.

After Bei Mingfeng came in, he immediately hugged the person into his arms, and Kong Wenxuan also hugged Chu He into his arms. Fang Jin and Pei Ying were hugged together without anyone hugging them, so they huddled together to keep warm. They were all covered with thick quilts, three layers inside and three layers outside, and several layers of quilts were spread underneath, leaving no gap between the quilts and the quilts.

A few of them squeezed into the quilt, and the whole person covered their heads and huddled inside, with three or four layers of quilts on their bodies.

The white line continued to advance slowly, gradually passing over the pumpkin house and advancing towards the distance.

Although it was only for a moment, the temperature at that moment reached an extremely terrifying temperature.

They didn't know how cold it was, but the two-meter-thick pumpkin house was easily frozen through. The skin inside was covered with a thick layer of frost, and even the quilts they wore were completely frozen through. After the white line passed, it bent hard and hung on them.

The thick clothes he was wearing were all frozen through, and when the cold air spread to the last layer of thermal clothing, the white line passed.

The few people almost escaped from death, and they didn't know what this terrifying white line was, and they didn't care about it.

After confirming that the white line had completely passed, Chu Yue directly opened the pumpkin house, and then quickly gave birth to another one. Everyone changed all the clothes including underwear, and changed into new warm clothes, sweaters and cotton clothes. This was somewhat better. , although the body is still shaking.

There is no heat on the body, the whole body is cold, and the hands and feet are already numb from the cold. If the white line passed quickly and they made preparations, today they would have become ice sculptures like the group of big geckos outside.