Chapter 263 Extra Story Auction (1)

This time the base was severely damaged, and it was estimated that it would be difficult to restore it to its original state within two or three months.

So not long after the beginning of spring, the base is a busy scene, with people coming and going, busy.

There are basically no idle people, and even the elderly and children have things to do.

It's just that when they work, their faces are not numb, but with anticipation and satisfaction.

Of course, this is their own base, their own home, if it breaks down, who cares if they don't work hard.

Now that the danger was over, the gate of the base was opened again, no longer stopping the mercenary team from hunting.

It's just that, because of this beast tide, all the strange creatures nearby disappeared. They didn't die in that beast tide, and they also scattered and ran away because of the impact.

If the mercenary group wanted to go hunting, they could only go farther. After leaving the base for about half a month, strange creatures would appear one after another, and they were still of low level.

The mercenary group will inevitably be a disappointment, but thinking about these things's strong reproductive power and fast growth, it may not take long for them to run all over the place again, so let's bear with it at this time.

It's not bad to hunt small game, at least it's not so dangerous.

The group of base chiefs who forced their way into the base were still in an embarrassing state. No one liked them, and they hadn't achieved their goals, so they came to watch a good show.

I saw the strength of Dragonscale City and their invincibility.

Now it is estimated that the idea of ​​finding fault is gone. During the restoration of the base, they all bid farewell to the base in desperation and left with their troops.

Before leaving, Chu Yue notified them that an auction would be held in three months' time, and the auction item was the city defense system that the beast horde made great efforts to attack the city.

There is only one set, and the one with the highest price will get it. Let the major bases prepare the crystal cores, and they will not wait after the deadline.

A group of city lords looked at each other and didn't have time to linger, so they took their own troops and went back.

As for who is behind them, Chu Yue and the others are not interested. After this beast tide, anyone who is not stupid will know that they cannot be their enemies.

Believe in their strength, this group of base owners will convey it for them, and they don't need to say more.

And if they want to live a better life in the future, then they should hold Dragonscale City well, instead of becoming an enemy of it beyond their control!

As for the reason, this auction will tell them everything. If you want good things, you can stop. Don’t make any small moves later. If you have enough money, you will naturally have your share.

While waiting for the auction, a group of unexpected guests ushered in at the city gate.

Bei Mingfeng's enemies, the group of people who sold him out, went out of his way to look for it but couldn't find it.

The three of them landed on the base with a group of extremely embarrassed men.

But soon, their information was in the hands of Gao Feng stationed in the forest, and then in the hands of Bei Mingfeng.