Chapter 25 - 26

The car drove towards the outskirts of the city, and gradually moved away from the city to the suburbs.

The road they came over had obviously been cleared, and it was bare without even a blade of grass.

They drove forward fairly smoothly all the way, and when they reached the outskirts, they made a turn and drove directly to a place with a high wall.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, isn't this place a half-built school? It has its own high wall, but it is cheaper for them, and it has been raised by a part, at least four meters.

At this height, at least in the early days of the end of the world, it is quite safe.

After confirming that it was the face of a mouse, the guard with a gun on the wall opened the door and let them go.

As the mouse face said, there are indeed some people who fled here.

They don't have the right to enter the school's teaching building to live, so they just spread a piece of newspaper or wood board on the road as their residence.

The campus is completely covered with cement roads, empty, not even a grass, it seems that it has been cleaned up.

There were quite a few people gathered here, totaling more than ten thousand, all of them sat in place with numb expressions, and some lay on the concrete floor, regardless of whether they were dirty or not.

There are slightly better ones, setting up shacks or tents, and most of them sleep directly on the concrete floor.

Except for the main road open to traffic, the rest of the place was occupied by people with numb expressions.

They looked at the car longingly, but no one stepped forward to grab something, they dared not, with so many long guns and short cannons, they didn't want to go up and die.

The car continued to drive forward until it reached a well-built teaching building, when everyone got out of the car.

The system came out again to find a sense of presence, [Ding——Congratulations for completing the random task, getting 500 points, whether to draw a lottery]

Su Che clicked "Yes" without hesitation

[Congratulations to the lucky draw for getting 100 points]

Chu Yue had no hope at all, but he couldn't help but twitch his mouth when he heard the result of the lottery.

Chu Yue pointed his middle finger to the system in his heart, "Stingy, cheating, stingy dead system."

The system does not answer and pretends to be dead.

But immediately after, the system issued another task, [Ding——Sub-quest, save the man in the cage, time limit is three months, reward for completion, 10,000 points, if not completed, 30,000 points will be deducted. ]

Chu Yue continued to twitch the corners of his mouth. He has a toothache and a dead system. Can't you be fair?

But in the cage, which cage?

Chu Yue looked around belatedly, only to realize that there was a person trapped in a small iron cage in front of the building.

He walked over and squatted down, the man was already dying, his eyes were closed, he seemed to have passed out, he was skinny, and even so, his face was still extremely enchanting, with a little red mole at the corner of his eye, he was even more beautiful than a woman.

What a monster.

Moreover, Chu Yue looked at him carefully again, then froze for a moment, frowning in thought, where did he seem to have seen this person before?