Chapter 129 A Dumpling

When he went back, Chu Yue hadn't finished the promotion yet, he looked calm, obviously he wasn't disturbed by the farce just now.

Zhao Jun is dead, and his first dog leg is also dead, but a base without a leader is obviously impossible.

Among his group of subordinates, a fight broke out quickly, and finally was seized by a ninth-level earth-type supernatural power.

This man was obviously not Zhao Jun's 250. He knew how to judge the situation, and also knew that some people should not be messed with, so at the first time, he personally brought someone to deliver a bunch of things to Bei Mingfeng and the others to apologize.

Bei Mingfeng and the others still wanted to live here, so they couldn't offend too much, accepted the things calmly, and told him that as long as they don't mess with them, they will be peaceful.

The new leader heaved a sigh of relief, and led the people away nodding and bowing.

He still has to take over the forces left by Zhao Jun. Since these strong men are just looking for a place to settle down and don't want to seize power, he can rest assured.

That's right, how strong they are, how can they take a fancy to this small place.

Although this group of people here is a threat to him, it is also a kind of help. He does not believe that if something big happens here, they will stay out of it.

However, the new leader probably didn't expect that the so-called major events happened so quickly, one after another.

That night, the murderer they didn't catch caused nearly a thousand deaths for them. The cause of death was that all of them had been sucked dry of blood, leaving only a skeleton wrapped in skin.

This time, the new leader panicked. He wanted to find the murderer no matter what. If he didn't look for him, he might be the next one.

It's just that the murderer's actions are surreptitious and pervasive, even in a closed and tight environment, he can still enter and kill people.

It's just extremely arrogant, and doesn't take them seriously.

The new leader, Li Guorong, listened to his subordinates' reports through gritted teeth, and kept pointing his foot on the ground, with an undisguised anxiety on his face, obviously unable to calm down at all.

There is such an invisible murderer in the base, almost everyone is in danger, who has the thought to build the base, and no one goes hunting, everyone hides at home, afraid that the next person to be killed will be himself.

If he doesn't deal with it again, it is estimated that he, the leader, has done his best. If he can't find the murderer for such a thing, it is estimated that under the excitement of the crowd, others will treat him as the murderer like last time.

Since he is in charge of a base and wants the people below to listen to him in the future, then he has to deal with this matter properly.

It's just that he sent out all the people he could send out, but apart from losing more than 50 people, he only brought back useless information such as how many people died in the base.

Besides, they didn't even bring back any useful news, and they didn't see any trace of the so-called enemy.

A bunch of idiots, useless at all.

Li Guorong smashed the teacup in his hand, gritted his teeth, and had a hideous face.

At first, I thought that if I snatched a good job, I could sit back and relax with delicious food and drink in the future, but I didn't know that I was creating trouble for myself.

Suddenly, Bei Mingfeng's indifferent face flashed in Li Guorong's mind, as well as those gorgeous and exaggerated abilities when they shot.

Unexpectedly, the entire team has natural abilities, and obviously, there is no one who is good, they are all powerful.

His ability is the highest in the entire base, and he has to hold back against them. Standing in front of them has a very depressing feeling. It seems that his level is definitely higher than his own.

Moreover, they also promised that they would help if something happened. Isn't this kind of big deal?

This kind of invisible enemy is left to them to deal with. He is safe and can save resources, so he doesn't need to take risks himself.

If he catches it, he has good leadership, but if he fails to catch it, those people are too useless. They kill two birds with one stone, and there are only advantages and no disadvantages for him.

I don't know if it's a habitual calculation. This Li Guorong just took up his post, and he aimed at Bei Mingfeng and the others again, but this time he didn't eliminate the unstable factors but took advantage of them.

It's just that he is not stupid and neither are others. Who would be willing to be easily used by others, who wants to use forces stronger than himself, and is not prepared to hurt his muscles and bones. Can he be attractive?

He doesn't think that people who live in this base are obliged to help you for free, right? It is still threatened by the right of residence, you must know that it is too easy for them to live in another place.

There is no need to accept your threats at all.

Li Guorong thought he had figured it out, he brought his men together, and then with good wine, cigarettes and seven or eight beauties, he headed confidently to the place where Bei Mingfeng and the others lived.

As long as you are strong, don't you want these things, beauties, popular and spicy food, although you can't give them, but it's okay, after all, it's such a big base, think about it!

After that, we need to develop subordinates. After all, there are too few people, which is not conducive to the management of the base. Rules must be formulated so that the number of people here cannot be too large.

Li Guorong has already started to think about the beautiful life in the future. He has never thought about whether he is willing to help you. He thinks that the strong are for power and beauty?

He himself is like this, and he also thinks that everyone should be like this. If you have power, why don't you enjoy it?

However, after he brought people there, all he enjoyed was closed doors. Chu Yue and the others went out, and Li Shen was left to look after the house. The two were experimental freaks, and they simply didn't open the door when they glanced at people who were irrelevant.

Chu Yue has already upgraded, and it took a long time this time, it took a full five days, but in fact he upgraded very quickly, mainly because the egg in his hand has reached the incubation period.

The little guy absorbed his abilities and was born!

It was said to be one of the strongest alien creatures, but it was born as a palm-sized white ball of hair.

The fluffy ones are very cute, with four tiny paws the size of half a finger, a thin tail at the back, and only a pinch of white fur balls on the tip of the tail.

A pair of white wings the size of half a palm, a pair of glass-like red eyes, a small nose and a small mouth, very...very cute.

Because the appearance is too cute and fluffy, everyone immediately loves it, just like cats and dogs. Most people are fur lovers, especially such a soft and waxy little guy.

The little guy was named Tuanzi, and he has never left anyone's arms since he was born, especially the only woman and child in the team, who never let go of his hug.

The little guy is very well-behaved, and his voice is soft, "chirp" like the sound of a bird, he will follow anyone who hugs him, nestling quietly in people's arms, just like a white snow dumpling.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com