Chapter 189

After the farce, people from the Beiming family quickly came to pick up this group of people. Soon, the news that the youngest son of the Beiming family had returned from the outside spread across the upper floors of the capital base.

Bei Mingfeng came back with great difficulty, almost all his family members were mobilized, and there was a great commotion at the moment of reunion. Everyone hugged him and did not let go, even his two aunts with other surnames.

However, apart from Beimingyu's family, the rest of Beiming's family are all men. Even though they are happy, they can't cry and wipe away their tears.

After repeatedly confirming that Bei Mingfeng would not leave, everyone looked at Chu Yue and the others who had been left out in the cold.

The head of the Beiming family, Grandpa Beiming, is no longer in charge. Although his health has improved a lot due to the awakening of supernatural powers, his age is there after all. Everything at home and in the army is handed over to Beiming’s father, Beimingye. .

Bei Mingye looked about to be over fifty years old, with sharp lines, probably because of his supernatural powers, he didn't look very old, except for some wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, he just looked very mature.

Bei Mingye frowned, interrupted the family chatter, and asked him, "Ah Feng, why don't you introduce your friends?"

Bei Mingfeng smiled, stretched out his hand to pull Chu Yue, and wrapped his arms around his waist, "This is my lover and his family. We plan to spend the rest of our lives together."

Not surprisingly, his family members raised their eyebrows, and neither said yes nor objected, but his two aunts with other surnames were blown up when they heard it.

Pulling Bei Mingfeng away, he looked at Chu Yue up and down, with a sharp mouth.

"Ah Feng, why are you so ignorant? As a member of the Beiming family, how can you be with a man? keep?"

Beimingfeng's face is longer than a horse's face, why are these two shit-stirring sticks still in Beiming's house after he came back? Does his Beiming's family owe them enough?

As soon as He Fang finished speaking, He Hua spoke again, "Even if you want to look for it, you can't just find a man. I don't know where the untouchables came out. When they see you, they want to climb high. Our Beiming family in the capital definitely said that The words come from, people may not really like you.

Don't forget, if you climb up to Beiming's house, you will be a master. How many people want to squeeze in, some shameless cats and dogs. Our Beiming's house is also first-class in the capital base. Move up. "

The inside and outside of the words said that Chu Yue climbed the high branches and wanted to climb the mountain of the Beiming family, saying that he was shameless and greedy for the resources of the Beiming family.

Chu Yue laughed angrily at this remark, but although he was angry, he was not a climber. Bei Mingfeng knew it himself, and he didn't want to care about it, so as not to leave a bad impression on Bei Mingfeng's family.

It's just that his forbearance can't stop others from saying nasty words, especially Beiming's family, their scrutiny is also very disgusting, and they are all let these two fools talk nonsense, no one can stop them.

The faces of the aunt and the others behind him began to turn ugly. What does this family mean?

Seeing that Chu Yue didn't refute He Hua, he got even worse.

"I don't know what his family thinks, they sell their son to earn money? It must be crazy about money, and it's not something with a tutor, who came from a poor mountain?

Ah Feng, you really have no vision, look at the marriage we made for you, Zhang Yanyan is a gentle and generous, sweet and lovely young lady, the most important thing is that she is powerful..."

"That's enough, shut up, Ayue doesn't care about our family's rights at all, he is very powerful, and he even climbs high branches, if I want to climb, I will climb him.

Also, don't insult other people's relatives casually, you have no education at all, right? ! How on earth were you brought up? I doubt it? Have you educated the dog? !

And if you want to sell me so much for wealth, why don't you sell your son there, and guarantee a good price! "Bei Mingfeng is about to be annoyed to death by these two brains, but he can't say anything because his grandfather is in the way!

When He Hua heard that she was unwilling, she pointed at Chu Yue, "You must be bewitched by this bastard, everyone in his family seems to be cheap, otherwise why would you rely on you..."

Before she finished speaking, a swift shadow of a whip interrupted her next insult. Along the way, the whole building was split open with a whip, and cold wind was poured in.

At this time, Chu Yue's expression was serious, and he glanced at the Beiming's family members present, and went straight to He Hua and He Fang who looked terrified.

"Insult to my family, you damned! You are the ones who speak harshly and say that I am not educated. Who has ever seen such an insult to someone who met for the first time?

You are Bei Mingfeng's family, I dare not do anything to you, but be careful, don't fall into my hands.

I'm not a gentleman, I'm just a villain, and I will take revenge! "

He looked around at Beiming's family members who were on guard against him, and finally met Shangbei Mingfeng's eyes, his eyes were full of tension and comfort.

But who is Chu Yue, he doesn't rub the sand in his eyes, since the Beiming family doesn't recognize him, he won't stay here with a face, he just leaves.

Chu Yue stood up with a proud smile.

"It's said that I climb high branches, ha ha, what a joke! I, Chu Yue, have the ability, means, materials, and rank. I don't need you to live as well as me. Since you don't like me, I'll just leave.

Bei Mingfeng, from now on, we will make a clean break. Go and marry your gentle, sweet, mad dog, Miss Zhang, who kills people in the street. I won't accompany you anymore. "

After speaking, lift your foot and leave.

When he left, the people behind him also left, with hostile expressions on their faces, and before going out, they showed their coercion by the way.

His family followed, and so did Gao Fei. He was originally saved by Chu Yue, so he recognized Chu Yue. Once Gao Fei left, Gao Fei also left, and by the way, he gave his captain a self-seeking look.

The others looked left and right, and Zhao Lili followed suit. Fang Jin and Li Shen were from Beiming's family, so they stayed in the end, but this was a family matter of Beiming's family, so they left first.

He Hua looked at the huge gap in the living room with fear, trembling with fright, and was relieved to see Chu Yue leave.

Then he couldn't help but continued to provoke, "What kind of arrogance is this person, we are telling the truth, if you are uneducated, you are uneducated..."

Bei Mingfeng's pent-up anger finally burst out, and as soon as he opened up, he sent the two of them flying.

The two fell to the ground, Bei Mingfeng didn't even look at it, pointed at the door, and sternly shouted: "Get out, from now on, I don't want to see you two at Beiming's house, get out!"

It was the first time anyone in Beiming's family saw Beimingfeng get so angry, and so did their two aunts.

Lying on the ground, still aggrieved at Grandpa Beiming, "Dad, do you see your grandson?"

As a result, Grandpa Beiming no longer helped the two of them this time, "You two go back first."

Grandpa Beiming started to drive people away, and the two of them had no face to stay any longer, and left in despair.

The door was closed heavily behind them. This was the first time they were kicked out, but they didn't know to reflect on themselves, instead they looked at Beiming's house with resentment.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com