Chapter 250 Undead Legion

The group of attacking heavy-armored alien creatures were wiped out in an instant. It is estimated that the leader of the beast tide had never thought about this result, let alone that humans would have such a lethal weapon.

After the heavy-armored alien creature was eliminated, it was obvious that the beast tide stopped abruptly for a moment, and then continued to attack, continuing to fly all over the sky with various abilities.

In addition to the attacking troops on the ground, the attacking troops in the sky and underground also continued to advance inward.

The mounts and battle pets that have been stocked in the foggy forest, as long as they have wings and can fly, all fly into the sky, and fight against foreign enemies together with the flying cavalry army at the base.

The bottom of the base is dealt with by earth-type superhumans and other troops suitable for underground combat, trying to keep them all outside the second city wall and prevent them from getting any closer.

Most of the people who attacked from the ground were earth-type rats, pangolins, and earthworms. These kinds of things cannot have too strong defenses, except for the weird abilities.

With the powerful defense of the dragon scale tree and the cooperation of the supernatural beings, compared to other places, the underground is the easiest to fight.

At least the weapons can break through their defenses, and the supernatural beings are hiding in the basement formed by the dragon scale tree. If they want to attack them, they must first break through the dragon scale tree's defense.

But as I said before, as long as the dragon scale tree has nutrition, it will automatically repair the damaged city wall.

And the roots that transport nutrients to the stems of the trunk are the roots, which are deeply rooted and nutritious. Conventionally, they are stronger and more resistant to attacks than city walls and tree towers.

It is conceivable that the underground troops hit a big iron plate, and were basically in a state where they were only beaten and blocked when they fought back, and they were wiped out very quickly.

But as for whether there will be other underground troops in the follow-up beast tide, it is not known. Anyway, as long as they have not receded, the underground area cannot be relaxed.

The same is true for the alien creature troops in the air. Most of the attacks are mutated birds, and then all kinds of giant flying bugs, and even giant flies and mosquitoes.

I just don't know if this is still winter, where are the mosquitoes and flies?

Well, mutants don't count!

These messy and various kinds of abnormal creatures caused troubles for the family members. All kinds of supernatural abilities exploded in the air and rang out in the city.

The alien creatures that attacked from the sky were not successfully stopped at the outer city wall because they had wings and could fly. Some even flew into the base, but fortunately, there were not many of them.

He was stopped by the city defense troops stationed in the base, and he was easily dealt with.

But these intruders in the sky dealt with one batch after another, and there was no end to it, which caused the flying cavalry army a bit of a headache.

But it's just a little bit. Up to now, they haven't used their own abilities, and they still rely on weapons to clean up the incoming enemies. Although casualties are inevitable, it is impossible to let them go.

Most of the alien creatures flying in the sky are birds and bugs, their attack power is not low, and so are their abilities, but fortunately, the defending troops don't need to worry too much about the houses and people below, they can let them go and attack with all their strength.