Chapter 137

Only some serious wounds were treated, and the light ones were lightly pasted with bandages and tied with bandages.

The most important thing for them at present is to seize the time to recover their abilities.

Low power also has the advantage of low power. Without saving, a few people recovered 80% of their power within an hour, while Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng recovered about 60% of their power.

Although they have made plans to open the way with all their strength, what should they do with their backs? Who will protect.

Hey, wait, they have been thinking about their own abilities, but they forgot that there is a cheating system on them.

Just buy a shield. The one they bought earlier was broken.

The level of ants is not high, but the number is large, so the protective shields they buy don’t need to be too high level, they can resist the attacks of ants below level ten, save money, and buy a few more.

Ten thousand one, one-time protective cover, which can resist attacks below level ten once.

This time, it was a matter of family and life, and they were no longer stingy, and each spent three points at once.

Of course, they bought it with their own money. If Chu Yue had to pay for it, they didn't need to form a team anymore, and the brothers would settle the score clearly.

That was before Chu Yue had extra money, but the key point is that he doesn't have enough points now.

The protection of your own wealth and life has to be bought by others. Do others owe you? It is a team, and there is no such style. Unless Chu Yue voluntarily.

Otherwise, he doesn't need to be responsible for them in everything.

Now that the plan has been made, coupled with the soft armor on their bodies, there is a little more hope for them to hedge out.

Gao Fei had no combat power, so Chu Yue didn't let him out at all. He just let Dahei out when it was time to escape.

The only mobile item they currently have is Dahei, which is still too little. Once they were separated from Gao Fei, they would have no means of transportation.

But now is not the time to think about it.

Confirming again and again that everyone was ready, Chu Yue took a deep breath and let everyone out.

Sure enough, their place of residence was already covered with ants, and they were still pouring out continuously.

It seems that the ants also know to keep a close eye on the city gate and not let the food inside escape, so there are more ants on the north gate side.

They were almost buried by ants as soon as they came out.

Several people quickly opened the protective cover, no longer caring about the attacking ants around them, but using their abilities to clear the road in front of them with all their strength, and it is bound to open a way to escape.

Although the protective shield is a one-time use, it is not completely finished with one attack. If it is finished with one attack at a level, why would they buy it.

The protection of this thing has an upper limit. If the upper limit is reached, it will be broken and cannot be repaired. It cannot be used a second time.

After this thing is activated, it will form a transparent barrier close to your body, wrapping your whole body in it, without affecting your breathing, movement or ability release.