Chapter 256 General Attack

Regarding this result, Bei Mingfeng didn't say anything, and Chu Yue didn't care much.

Chu Yue had been making cannons non-stop for several days. At this time, he was very sleepy. He became anxious watching the battlefield, so he simply yawned and walked back to the Hanging Garden to sleep.

It’s not that he has a big heart. Anyway, there is Beimingfeng here, so he doesn’t need to worry about this matter. Besides, even if you ask him to make up his mind, he won’t. Bar.

Although Bei Mingfeng wanted his lover to be with him, but he also felt sorry for his recent fatigue, so he let him go to rest.

If there is anything to do with me, when it is really time for him to make a move, the situation is estimated to have reached a very dangerous point.

Therefore, in order to allow their main combat power to exert their full strength at that time, the main force had better not waste their powers lightly, and don't make moves lightly.

Neither side took the initiative to attack. In this case, the battle situation seemed a bit weird, and they didn't know what the other side was planning. They could only make perfect preparations.

As a result, this stalemate did not last long, and it was unknown whether the opponent had run out of skills and had no other moves. Just after lunch, they launched a general attack.

The general attack is a real general attack, not the previous tentative attack, all kinds of strange moves are made, but it is obvious that he did not use all his strength, as if he was playing with Nima.

The early stage was all about probing and consumption. The base relied on strong defense and attack, and the number of deaths was not many. The beasts that consumed the most were the hordes, although they probably didn't hurt the root.

The beast horde probably didn't want to spend any more time with them, and the whole army directly covered the territory, the sky, the ground and the ground, spread out in an all-round way, and there was no end in sight for the dense cloud.

Crazy and powerful attacks accompanied by violent explosions resounded everywhere on the outermost city walls.

The flashes and effects of various abilities are comparable to the special effects movies before the end of the world, extremely gorgeous and powerful!

As for the base, apart from leaving the necessary defenses, the rest of the army is on board. At this time, they don't care what will happen after the war. The first thing they need to do now is to survive this crazy siege battle!

The beast horde attacked in an all-round way, and their abilities kept smashing towards the city wall. Heavy armored creatures with various scales also kept hitting the city wall, which was bound to destroy the city wall.

Even with the crazy output of the army and the counterattack of various high-explosive and high-attack bombs, facing such a powerful firepower, even Dragonscale City began to have a tendency to be unable to hold on.

Even if it can absorb energy non-stop to make up for the broken city wall, but the damage speed is too fast, and it will eventually be unable to keep up.

It is a plant, although the regeneration ability is strong, but the speed is not so fast, and it has begun to appear that the repair is not timely.

The all-out attack had just been launched less than three hours ago, and the loss of our side had already reached more than 10,000, but more alien creatures died on the side of the beast horde. After all, they were defending and counterattacking, and they had the city wall as their backing, while the beast horde could only Relying on heavy armor creatures to hold on!