Chapter 141 Heavy Fog

If you want to talk about fun, Chu Yue said he doesn't understand, why is it fun to feed in **? Isn't it really disabled?

We mourn for Bei Mingfeng for a second, because he has such a boring lover.

Well, it's far away, even if they didn't feed the meal, the two of them finished the meal happily.

Bei Mingfeng cleaned up the dishes and came back to continue massaging Chu Yue.

"Afeng, we've been here for a long time. When I get better, I'll go out. The outside world is changing too fast, and we will lose touch if we leave for too long."

"Well, okay, I'll listen to you, but we still need to find a large and reliable base, at least it will give us no worries, a place where we can relax and take a good rest after fighting."

Bei Mingfeng didn't say that he wanted to go back to the capital, firstly, it was too far away, and secondly, there were too many troubles in their family, and he didn't really want to go back and face them.

And even if they want to go back, with their current abilities, it is almost impossible to move an inch, so let's talk about strengthening their strength, otherwise, if they go back like this, they will probably be wiped out on the way before they arrive.

After the agreement, Chu Yue waited until his body recovered, and released the man with a single brain.

Although he got two contract cards, it was useless to find a contract partner, so he had to let them go first.

They stayed in the small courtyard for a month, and it was already spring outside, and everything recovered.

The eyes are full of vitality, and the eyes are full of greenery.

But this also means that they are more dangerous. After all, in winter, mutated plants can still hide, and at this time, the ground is green, so you really have to be careful when you take a step.

Not long after they came out, they were attacked. What attacked them was nothing but the grass that could be seen everywhere!

Although it was easily wiped out by them because of its low level, it also shows the danger now.

Even the ubiquitous grass has become extremely aggressive, but what about other plants?

And with the revival of all things, some strange creatures that can winter in winter also began to come out and move.

They have been attacked no less than ten times in the distance of only a few hundred meters, which caused everyone to be so exhausted that they didn't even know when they dispersed.

They didn't have flower vines around their waists, which made Chu Yue unable to find anyone in the team.

He didn't dare to shout loudly, for fear of attracting other things.

Chu Yue carefully guarded the surroundings. The mutated cherry blossoms turned into two knives and were held in his hands, and the vines were wrapped around his arms, ready to attack at any time.

They were separated as soon as they came out, and they were constantly being attacked. Chu Yue had reason to suspect that the place where he stayed at the end probably entered someone's territory.

The surrounding area was very quiet, eerily quiet, not to mention living people, not even the sound of animals moving.

Chu Yue kept turning on the spot, carefully guarding his surroundings. In such an overly quiet situation, he felt that as long as he stopped, he would be attacked from nowhere.

I don't know when the surrounding area started to fog up, and there was a vast expanse of whiteness, and I couldn't see clearly at a distance of tens of meters away.