Chapter 124 Robbery

Just looking at it like this, even in the last days, his grandfather would not leave these two aunts behind, and because of the last days, he would directly take them back and protect them. He can imagine what the whole family is going to be like now? !

Therefore, he is really in no hurry to go back.

The two aunts in his family were still the same after they got married. They even brought their husbands and children to Beiming's house to show off their power. It stands to reason that they have nothing to do with Beiming's family. They are really shameless and invincible!

It's just that Bei Mingfeng didn't dare to tell Chu Yue about these bad things. If he knew that there were still two bad aunts around, he probably didn't want to go back with him even more.

It stands to reason that his father and his aunt are half blood related, so it should be helpful, but his grandma has divorced his grandfather after all, so there are two families.

Helping you is out of love, not in duty, if they are content and don't make such a fuss, Bei Mingfeng won't have such a big opinion on the two aunts.

Sighing helplessly, Bei Mingfeng looked depressed, he couldn't tell him about this matter, worry!

I don't know if it's because they are too eye-catching. Not long after they built the house, trouble came to them.

A group of well-dressed men, about thirty or forty, relying on the large number of people, holding a bunch of weapons, ostentatiously asked people to surround their pumpkin house.

A few people were still decorating the house inside, when they heard someone yelling outside, "Listen, people inside, you are already surrounded, come out quickly if you are sensible, I will let you go, or I will burn down your little shack today."

Well, local snakes are here, who made them too arrogant?

Um, is there arrogance? Didn't they just build a house? Although the material for building the house is a bit strange.

Seeing that no one answered inside, and no one came out, this group of people became even more arrogant, thinking that the people inside were frightened and dared not come out.

"Listen to the people inside, come out quickly, I know you have plant-type supernatural powers, we don't want more, provide us with three hundred catties of vegetables every day, and we will let you live here, or you will know the consequences. "

After finishing speaking, a group of idiots were still laughing, thinking they had said something cruel, but they didn't know that the people inside just didn't want to talk to them.

Pei Yue, who was making the bed, wrinkled her little nose and poked her head out from upstairs, "Brother, these people are so annoying, they are arguing endlessly, can you shut them up."

Chu Yue was throwing the sofa out, and upon hearing this, he only ordered, "Xiao Hua, I'll leave it to you."

Xiaohua is the mutated rose that climbed on the fence, and its flower name is Xiaohua. Although the mutated rose doesn't understand the meaning of Xiaohua, it obviously doesn't accept this flower name.

Hearing Chu Yue yelling like that, a surge of anger was vented on these shouting idiots.

The people cleaning up inside kept moving their hands, and they heard screams outside, one after another, and the whip whipped in the air and made a "swoosh" sound, it seemed that Xiaohua was having a good time.

The yelling voice just now shouted: "Brothers, quickly activate the fire element, isn't it just a plant? Burn it for me."

It seems that a group of people launched a fire attack, but it seems, it seems to be useless.

"Ah, this demon flower, flames are useless to it, attacks are useless, it hurts so much, this flower has barbs!"

"It hurts so much, don't slap someone! Help me! Master Hua, please spare me!"

"Mom, help, I'm going home, don't hit me, it hurts so much, I don't dare to do bad things anymore!"

"Ah—help—"

Xiaohua continued to play happily, the flower vines tied people up and flew around in the air, passing by the window several times, it was like a trapeze.

It didn't know how long it took until the chaotic screams gradually stopped, and Chu Yue and the others slowly pushed the door open and walked out.

Because of the chaos just now, a bunch of spectators gathered here, pointing at a bunch of people on the ground.

When Chu Yue and the others went out, they were startled by the tragic scene on the ground.

A bunch of people were lying on the ground half dead and howling, their faces and bodies were covered with whip marks, their clothes were torn apart by the vines of mutant roses, and the blood marks one after another looked extremely embarrassing.

But obviously it wasn't fatal, it seemed that Xiaohua still had a sense of proportion, she just taught them a lesson.

Except for the loudest one who was stabbed all over his body, the others looked serious but were fine.

Seeing that they are still alive, they are all extremely funny, and a group of onlookers "coaxed" and laughed, without any regard for the face of the people on the ground.

Seeing that things were about to get out of control, a group of people supported each other and climbed up. They didn't care about their clothes, so they ran back. , this is our territory, wash your necks and wait for death!"

Chu He raised his eyebrows, and stretched out his hand to wipe his neck, "Come on, I'm afraid of you!"

He even gave him a middle finger, but Kong Wenxuan pulled him back by his neck, and patted his butt, "Stop making international gestures, you don't think it's vulgar."

Chu He spoke stubbornly, "As long as something invented has its meaning, how can you say it's vulgar?"

"Okay, okay, what you said is reasonable, what you said is right." Kong Wenxuan's almost unprincipled favor, what Chuhe said was what he said.

Chu Yue watched sourly as his younger brother was pulled away by Kong Wenxuan, turned his head and kept looking at them, but Bei Mingfeng stretched out his hand and snapped his face back, "What are you looking at? Just look at me, am I not good-looking?"

Chu Yue scanned him up and down strangely, "He's my younger brother, but you're not. It's useless if you look good."

Bei Mingfeng pretended to be sad and clutched his chest, aggrieved, "You don't love me anymore."

Chu Yue folded his arms, "I never loved before."

"Ah, so sad."

These two people have no morals to spread dog food in public, having a great time playing, and I don't know if someone can't understand these two people and jumped out.

"Hey, let me tell you, you guys are still here, hurry up and run away, that Qinglong Gang is the tyrant of this slum area, but there are hundreds of people, the force value is very high, just one person can drown with a mouthful of saliva you guys."

Pei Yue wrinkled her little nose, and slapped her nose with her hand, "What you said is disgusting, it's really so powerful, why don't you go to the building and show off in the slums, I don't think it's a big deal."

The talking mustache has two mouse mustaches, and it looks very funny when it speaks.

"Hey, you little girl, forget it if you don't believe me, but I kindly remind you that you have already messed with them, and they won't let it go."

"Then what should we do?" Pei Yue raised her eyebrows, obviously not believing it. Looking at the wretched face of this mouse beard, it is not a good person at first glance, it is strange to believe him.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com