Chapter 31

In the middle of the night, as Chu Yue was worried, it began to rain heavily, but he was not very worried about Bei Mingfeng.

He gave him a raincoat, at least when it rained, he had something to cover him from the rain, and he was on the steps, not afraid of being flooded by stagnant water.

No matter how you look at it, he is much better than those refugees who can only struggle in the heavy rain.

However, I was still not at ease. Taking advantage of the darkness and no one was paying attention, I took the time to take a look at him in the rain, turned on the flashlight, and found that his back was facing the storm, wearing a raincoat, sitting inside motionless, as if he was dead.

Chu Yue was taken aback, and hurried over to see what was going on with him, only to find that this man was sleeping, looking very peaceful.

Chu Yue was speechless for a while.

On the contrary, Bei Mingfeng saw the bright light, and saw Chu Yue's face when he opened his eyes. He was a little nervous and worried, and he saw it clearly under the light.

He raised his hand and pulled the brim of the raincoat again, raising his voice slightly, "It's raining so hard, what are you doing down here?"

"I come and see you. It's raining too much, so you won't be choked to death, right?" If the rain is too heavy, you'll pour it directly into your nose and mouth. It doesn't matter if you have a raincoat, so he came to see him.

As he said that, he was about to add another layer of plastic paper to the cage to protect him from the rain.

Bei Mingfeng laughed and raised his hand to stop him, "It's enough to have a raincoat. I have my back facing the heavy rain. It's okay. If you add this thing to me, it will attract their attention. You are also begging for life under their hands. You should pay more attention to it."

Chu Yue wiped the rainwater off his face in a rather embarrassing way, worried, "Are you really alright? It's so cold today, if you get drenched, it's easy to catch a cold. Look at this, no one cares about you when you catch a cold?”

Bei Mingfeng stared at him for a long time, then suddenly chuckled, "If something happened to me, wouldn't you still be there? Would you have the heart to leave me alone?"

Hearing what he said, Chu Yue became anxious immediately, "Of course not!" He was decisive.

Bei Mingfeng's eyes were deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking, but he said in a low voice with his strong magnetism: "That's fine."

"But……"

Chu Yue was about to say something, but he stopped him, "You are almost drenched, go back quickly, if you fall down, I really have nothing to rely on."

Chu Yue thought about it, it seemed to be the reason, so he stopped entangled, wiped the rain again, raised his head and said to him: "Be patient now, I will rescue you soon." He said and ran in a hurry Back in the building.

Bei Mingfeng didn't answer, just looked at his back, he didn't know why this stranger was so concerned about his affairs, but he remembered this affection.

After the end of the world, he has seen too much evil in human nature, even his work before the end of the world, most of what he sees is the sinister human heart.

For a person who suddenly takes care of him for no reason, it's not bad for him not to be on guard.

As for whether he will kill himself in the future, let's talk about it later.

But if he wants his own life, he doesn't need to work so hard, does he? Just let yourself fend for yourself, there is no need to waste time and food to save yourself, right?