Chapter 5 - 6 - 7

Chu Yue held one end of the charger and charged it all night, causing the entire community to lose power before finally turning on the system.

"Activate 23%, 56%, 89%, 100%, bind the host, and the activation is complete."

"Drip - do you want to receive the novice reward?"

Why does it sound like a gift pack for beginners in the game? I wonder if there is anything I need in it?

So, decisively chose yes.

With a sound of "ding", something rolled down in front of his eyes, and it just fell out of thin air so abruptly.

Chu Yue looked at the thing that looked like a backpack, not sure if it was what he wanted, then carefully stretched out his finger and poked it, but there was no response.

After stabbing it a few more times, he made sure there was no danger, so he boldly picked it up and opened it.

A tube of light blue injection and an instruction booklet with instructions for using the system written on the cover.

It took Chu Yue half an hour to read it carefully before he heaved a sigh of relief, but then he became happy again. I have to say that he was lucky enough to be reborn once, and it actually gave him what he wanted. There is capital to survive in the last days.

This is a survival system. According to the introduction, the system can issue missions and earn points for completing missions. Points can be exchanged for materials in the system to help him survive in the last days.

only……

Chu Yue looked through the exchange situation of the system in general, and just wanted to roar, it's so expensive!

Fortunately, the food is not too expensive, especially the snacks without any nutrition, such as potato chips, they actually get two bags of points per point.

Well, although they are not nutritious and not filling, they taste good.

After the apocalypse, food rots faster, food can be stored for a few more days, but it can only be stored for a week at most, and vegetables are faster, and they will be finished in one day.

As I said before, in the last days there are not only those horrific mutated animals and plants and human dangers, but the biggest problem threatening human beings is always food.

He looked through the specifics, and found that there were all kinds of weapons, cars, gasoline, etc., but the prices were all ridiculously expensive. Anyway, the current Chuyue would never be able to exchange them.

Don't read it, don't worry about it.

Chu Yue turned to look at the novice rewards given by the system, a tube of injection and a backpack.

The backpack is the same as in the game. There are fifty grids, and each grid has a maximum of one hundred. You can only put the same things in one grid. Time stands still in the grid, and the things stored in it will not spoil.

Chu Yue chose the stealth mode, so this backpack became something similar to a space backpack, which didn't take up any volume or weight, and only Chu Yue could see it.

The explanation given by the system for that tube of light blue injection is that the low-level ability injection will awaken the ability after injection, but there is only a 10% chance.

Chu Yue took a look at the mid-level power potion, 50% chance of awakening, 500,000 points required, high-level power potion, 80% chance, 1.5 million points, super...

He didn't look at it, his heart was blocked.

According to the introduction of the system, after this thing is injected, he will experience a day and night coma, and it is not certain whether he will be able to awaken his abilities.