Chapter 136 Why the Protagonist Always Runs Away

Chu Yue's whip seemed a bit difficult to use now, after all, he couldn't attack some small ants at all.

He simply threw the mutated rose back into the space, and with a flick of the mutated cherry blossom, countless black petal blades shot out overwhelmingly.

With Chu Yue's control, it spread horizontally on the ground, rolled in a group of ants, and then stirred it quickly, like a large meat grinder, directly crushing the ants inside into powder.

The dumpling, which had been sleeping all this time, also woke up at this time, and it did as it wanted. Its big mouth full of sharp teeth kept opening and closing, and it kept devouring man-eating ants without any scruples.

This group of ants is not high level, it is easy for them to kill them, but their number is really terrifying.

They killed one wave and another wave, and they couldn't stop killing them. Countless ants' corpses had piled up around them, but they couldn't finish killing them. The ants in the ground kept coming out.

With the attack of these crazy ants, wounds began to appear on their bodies.

They came out to watch the excitement, so they wore down jackets, not much, thinking they would go back soon, but unexpectedly they encountered ants massacring the city.

The blood seemed to stimulate the ants, and they attacked even more frantically, rushing upward desperately.

No matter how high their level is, they can't keep consuming. How long can they attack? When the power is exhausted, they can't escape at that time, and they will become a delicacy for ants.

The few of them attacked with all their strength, and they killed an unknown number of ants, but they were trapped in place by the continuous stream of ants, and they didn't even move a step.

If this continues, let alone escape, once their powers are exhausted, it will be their death.

It's not an option to go on like this.

So like this, the dead system is still adding to the chaos, and the mission released at this time is the first double-track mission, [Escape from the ant nest, you will get 300,000 points, and you will also get a good reward, please come on, host, oh , the consequence of not completing the task, the host knows, is to be eaten. ]

Yo, yo shit, Chu Yue has no time to complain about the cheating system, he can't take care of himself now, who cares what tasks the system releases!

Bei Mingfeng changed his strategy again, and the fire and ice were released together. The lethality was indeed great, but the power was also consumed very quickly. In less than half an hour, his power had almost bottomed out.

The same goes for the rest of the people, their ability has almost bottomed out in less than half an hour.

But their crisis has not slowed down at all, and they still have no chance of winning in the face of a steady stream of ants.

Obviously, they are also aware of this problem, and they can't go on like this!

And they also found a problem. This group of ants seemed to be aware of their difficulty, and the ants they sent became more and more difficult to deal with.

Ants that could be dealt with in two or three strokes at first cannot be dealt with in more than a dozen strokes. The size of the ants is getting bigger and bigger, and the hard armor of the body is getting harder and harder.

Kong Wenxuan's golden needle and Chuhe's wind blade could no longer cut through their carapaces.

The two had no choice but to increase the power output, turning the originally small power into a knife-like shape, which somewhat helped.

With the cooperation of Pei Ying and Pei Yue, they can still kill the attacking ants, but their ability level is still not high, and their strength has already appeared. Except for Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng who still have some strength, the rest of them have already begun to squeeze themselves The ability is gone.

Seeing that this could not go on like this, Chu Yue directly dragged everyone into the small garden.

Once they got to a safe place, everyone relaxed completely.

Chu Yue asked the system to take out the collected energy crystals and distribute them to everyone. In that case, they had no chance to collect energy crystals at all.

Although the Ant's energy crystal level is not high, it is not used for cultivation, it is only used to restore abilities, at worst it will take a long time.

Although the system was reluctant, it didn't let it take the part of the reward, it took Chu Yue's own, and it couldn't help it.

Everyone also knew that the situation was urgent, so they didn't refuse to talk to Chu Yue, they just caught him and began to restore their abilities.

Restoring powers only needs to be stable, and you don’t need to meditate and concentrate, so you can restore powers while talking.

"Brother, you can't go on like this. Although you have taken us all in, I guarantee that when you go out, the place is already full of ants."

Chuhe was out of breath, leaning back into Kong Wenxuan's arms, struggling to speak.

"If your brother doesn't take us in, our powers have been exhausted, and there will be no scum left that can't be eaten." Seeing that his brother seemed to be complaining about his wife, Bei Mingfeng hurriedly spoke for his wife.

"I know, I'm just explaining the facts." The younger brother was at odds with his older brother's partner, and Chuhe gave Bei Mingfeng a blank stare, so he didn't blame his brother.

"I know, isn't this inviting you in to discuss a solution?" Chu Yue was also worried, and hurriedly recovered his abilities.

"Even if we are confiscated, the place where we stand will be flooded quickly according to the ants' gushing method."

Fang Jin rubbed his chin. He was just shooting with the energy crystal gun he had assembled. He didn't have time to change the energy crystal in the later stage, so he used his own ability to reload it, and the ability was almost exhausted.

Li Shen is similar, the robot he assembles also requires him to use his powers to operate, he has no strength to speak now, and can only absorb the powers quietly.

"We must go out, and we can only take advantage of it now. Once the ants completely occupy this place, we will rely on these few people to fight against the ants in a city."

Now, if you take advantage of the ants to deal with other people, you won't put all the ants in to deal with them. They can still escape, and if it is too late, they will really have to stay.

"We are close to the North City Gate. These ants cannot be killed. Now we can only attack in the direction of the North City Gate with all our strength and make a way first."

As expected of Bei Mingfeng, who had experienced many battles, he quickly found the right way out.

"I know this, but if we try our best to open the way, there will be no way for us to defend, and it will be more dangerous."

Chu Yue and the others were just killing ants everywhere to consume their abilities so quickly, but if they didn't kill the ants that attacked around them, they were probably covered with wounds by now.

That's it, there are many large and small wounds on their bodies. Although there are no serious injuries, they are still dripping with blood, which is very scary to look at.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng consumed relatively little. After recovering most of their abilities, Chu Yue urged Healing Aloe to treat everyone's wounds.

Then he continues to restore powers.

Although I don't know if we can restore all the abilities of everyone, but before the second attack, we still have to do our best to recover, after all, there is still a big battle to go on.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com