Chapter 190 Runaway

Bei Mingfeng drove them away, but he was still angry. Seeing that the others were still silent, he directly confronted Bei Ming Grandpa.

"Grandpa, how long are you going to keep these two scourges? What else can they do other than gossip? You want to wait until our Beiming family is dismantled by these two things, and you will feel that you don't owe them anything." Right?"

Grandpa Beiming was so blocked by him that he had nothing to say, and finally choked out a sentence, "They are raised by Beiming's family, so they still know how to measure."

"Knowing how to measure is to trade the rest of my life for glory and wealth. Why don't they sell their sons, which are more valuable, because they don't belong to her family?!"

His grandfather puffed up his mouth and remained speechless, so Bei Mingye replied slowly, "Son, you can't talk to your grandfather like that."

He has been dissatisfied with these two sisters with a different surname for a long time, but he dared not say anything because of his father.

Bei Mingfeng took a few deep breaths, "Grandpa, your guilt is none of our business, you have to compensate them yourself, don't use the happiness of the younger generation to compensate your guilt!"

As he spoke, he lifted his foot and walked outside.

Bei Mingye hurriedly called him, "Where are you going, you just came home."

Bei Mingfeng smiled sarcastically, "This is not Beiming's family, this is not my family, it is her family surnamed He, grandpa's heart is not partial to his son and grandson, but to people with two other surnames.

That being the case, let's change Beiming's family name to He.

I'm done talking today, from now on, there will be me without them, and there will be them without me! "

After finishing speaking, he closed the door fiercely, left, and went to chase someone.

Beimingjia

Beimingye looked at old man Beiming, and said leisurely, "Dad, this matter really needs to be dealt with. This is the second time they forced your grandson away. Do you really not care about your grandson? Do you care or still want to If you raise those two scourges, we can consider separating the family.

You go with your daughter, I take my children. "

The old man Beiming felt a "thump" in his heart. He didn't expect them to be so dissatisfied with these two daughters with foreign surnames that they wanted to separate? !

His grandson's words are cruel enough, and every word is cruel. It can be seen that he has made up his mind.

His first consideration was not that his son and grandson were unfilial, but whether he had really done something wrong?

Old man Beiming couldn't calm down anymore, and Beimingye's next words were the last straw that broke the camel's back.

"You keep these two things like this, which means that you still can't forget your deceased grandma. Don't you feel sorry for Uncle Gu who has been with you for so many years? Are you planning to let him continue to follow you without a name?

Isn't that how you treat your lover? "

Grandpa Beiming's body shook, and he "huh" turned his head to face his graying wife beside him.

Gu Ming still looked at him with a gentle smile on his face, and said nothing, but it made the guilt in Grandpa Beiming's heart grow like weeds.

Bei Mingye led his two sons and one daughter away, "Dad, think about it carefully."