Chapter 100 System Exposure

What is happy, happy to block this blow for him, happy that he is fine, happy that he was injured, and he was the one who died, even if he never sees Chu Yue again, as long as he is still alive, that is enough.

In fact, Chu Yue had always vaguely known that Bei Mingfeng was interested in him, but he was afraid of being deceived and couldn't believe it.

So he has been pretending to be stupid, but until now, he can no longer pretend to be stupid. There is a man who can die for you, what else can you ask for.

Seeing the look in Bei Mingfeng's eyes gradually disappear, Chu Yue smiled sadly, forget it, he admits it, for the rest of his life.

"Come out..." His voice was very low at first, but at the end, Chu Yue almost broke down and shouted, "Come out, system, I know you have a way, come out."

In order to save Bei Mingfeng, he no longer cares about whether or not he exposes the system's biggest hole card. His man is going to die, so he still cares about the shit.

The system turned into a floating screen and appeared in front of everyone out of thin air, regardless of everyone's dumbfounded.

Instead of deliberately maintaining its mechanical sound, he sighed very humanely, "For such a person, is it worth exposing your biggest trump card?"

"If I say it's worth it, it's worth it. What a lot of bullshit. Save people."

The system was silent, and when Chu Yue got impatient, the system said, "To treat the host, we need to deduct 500,000 points from the host, whether to treat it or not."

Chu Yue is now on the verge of going berserk. Hearing it ask this question, he swears, "You fucking buckled? Why are you talking so much nonsense?"

The system stopped hesitating this time, "Please put the host's hand on Bei Mingfeng, I can't touch him."

Chu Yue directly put his hand on Bei Mingfeng's wound, and two rays of light directly covered Bei Mingfeng's body, and the horrible wound on his stomach healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

It returned to its original state almost instantly. Although Bei Mingfeng was still pale, he was already breathing.

The system repaired his wound directly, along with a blood transfusion.

After moving the man into the tent, Kong Wenxuan checked him several times before he breathed a sigh of relief, confirming that Bei Mingfeng was out of danger, as long as he continued to rest for a while, he would be fine.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and let go of their hearts hanging in the air. After all, they have experienced life and death together. Although they didn't say anything, they had already given each other trust.

A group of people just looked at Chu Yue so stupidly, as if looking at another strange creature.

Bei Mingfeng has not yet awakened due to the shock of his serious injury, and they can't get out, so they can only stay here for now.

The system is still in the floating screen mode, and Chu Yue confronts him at the side.

"Host, for exposing your biggest hole card to an irrelevant person, and deducting half a million points, is it worth it?"

Chu Yue glanced at the naked person, raised his head and smiled at him, "System, human feelings are not measured by points."

The system was silent, and it took a long while to say, "The system doesn't understand."

"I don't understand, can you turn emotions into data?"

"Can."

"Then test the trust between us? Everyone."

The system shoots out a beam of light, sweeps them one by one, and reports the measured trust value.

"Pei Xue, the trust in the host is 99%."

"Pei Ying, the trust in the host is 99%."

"Pei Yue, 99% trust in the host."

"Chuhe has 100% trust in the host."

"Kong Wenxuan has 90% trust in the host."

"Li Shen, the trust value of the host is 90%."

"Fang Jin, the trustworthiness of the host is 91%."

"Bei Mingfeng has 100% trust in the host."

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, which was almost as he expected.

On the contrary, the rest of the people were silent for a while, and so was the system. After a long silence, they asked him.

"Host, I don't understand why, Pei Yue and the others don't trust you 100%, aren't you relatives?"

Chu Yue was not surprised at all, "We are relatives, but compared to me, they trust their closest relatives the most, and they trust their aunt the most.

I am their relative, but after all, there is still a layer of blood relationship between them. This trust value is already very high, okay? "

Chu Yue doesn't care about this value at all, what do you want with a 99% reliability? Besides, what is the use of trust value?

Family affection is not judged in this way. If he can judge it by the degree of trust, then it is not family affection.

"Then why Li Shen and the others have such a high level of trust, you are obviously strangers, people with no family relationship.

And you have been on bad terms, aren't you fighting? "

This time it was not Chu Yue who answered him, but Fang Jin who had always been at odds with Chu Yue.

He folded his arms and squinted at the system, "Please, do you know that there is something called a comrade in arms in this world? It's not that relatives are better than relatives, they are people who can give each other's backs and life and death. Even if Chu Yue and I quarrel, but we Still trust him, especially after such a farce."

It refers to the incident where Li Shen pointed a gun at Chuyue. After that incident, regardless of whether the two parties did not talk about it, there was indeed a estrangement for a while, but as they fought side by side and protected each other behind each other, the point of distrust And the suspicion has long since been wiped out little by little.

The reason why they still fight each other and dislike each other is nothing more than nonsense.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows and continued to yell at him, "Although this idiot is very annoying, what he said is indeed true. If we didn't trust each other, we wouldn't have walked together for so long."

Fang Jin gave him a blank stare, he is the one who is a nuisance, and he didn't say anything about hiding such a big hole card.

Although it may not be as high as trusting other teammates, but it will definitely not stab anyone in the back, nor will it leave anyone to escape by itself.

At least they still have this level of trust.

Trust is a thing that is cultivated little by little, and it does not exist from the beginning.

Similarly, it is not easy to say clearly with a few numbers.

The system is silent, "I don't understand." It's still the same answer. It seems that although it is a super intelligent brain, it can think for itself, but it still doesn't understand things like emotions.

Now that the system has been exposed, Chu Yue no longer hides it, and directly asks the system to tell everyone the current situation so that they can be mentally prepared.

As for whether they can accept it or not, it depends on their psychological endurance. No one else can help them with this matter.

The system was not stingy with the news, nor did it deduct Chuyue's points. Although Chuyue could say it, it was not as thorough as the system's.

The system told them about the connection between the different world and the earth, and what Chu Yue guessed.

The crowd was obviously the same as Chu Yue, who couldn't react for a while, and sat there in a daze, unable to give any reaction.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com