Chapter 122 The Underground City

After considering the pros and cons clearly, Chu Yue couldn't wait to ask the system how to sign the contract. He is not Gao Fei, and he must have the assistance of the system to sign the contract.

Seeing that he agreed, the system was obviously relieved, and then drew a magic circle on the bed sheet out of thin air, and asked Chu Yue to put the egg on the circle, and drop a drop of blood on the eggshell.

Then I don't know what the system did, the drop of blood was absorbed by the eggshell and gradually seeped in.

Then the formation disappeared, and Chu Yue felt that he had a connection with the egg, as if he could feel the beating of the heart inside the eggshell, that feeling was mysterious but also very warm.

The system said that the little guy will take at least half a month to be born, so there is no rush, and Chu Yue needs to replenish it with abilities every day, otherwise it will not be able to be born due to insufficient abilities.

Chu Yue curled his lips and ignored it.

Seeing that the distance from the city is getting closer and closer, human traces are gradually beginning to be seen on the road, but now most humans walk on foot, and a little more luxury is to ride local mutated mutant animals.

Obviously, there must be people living in the next city, and it seems that there are not many people.

That's right, the next city has a population of more than one million, so it's impossible to completely destroy it, after all, human beings are still very tenacious.

It's just that their way of traveling is still too eye-catching, it's just that such a flamboyant way of traveling must have something to rely on. At this time, human beings have learned to be smart, and there is no one who is not open-eyed to seek death.

However, I probably feel that the strength is not enough. If the strength is good, I still dare to go up and find fault.

They entered the city almost all the way unimpeded, and there were no places where they entered the city, as if this was an empty city with no one there.

But those who came in from outside the city were not fake. There was no city wall or anything like that here, and the number of mutated animals and creatures had not decreased. It really looked like an empty city where no one lived.

The few people were not in a hurry. After careful observation, they found that these people did not enter the city at all, but were outside the city. Following them, they discovered that these people came out of the ground.

A group of people looked at each other, and it seemed that people in the city had moved underground now, because the ground was not safe.

I don't know how many people there are under them?

Following the crowd, they made Dahei smaller, dismantled the pumpkin cart, and followed them underground.

At the entrance of a gas station outside the city, there is an entrance leading to the ground. Barricades have been set up here, and there are people guarding it. You can only enter after you register and hand over the supplies.

There was a long queue outside, bustling with people, and Chu Yue and the others also lined up independently.

The team moved quickly, and within an hour, they arrived at their place.

At this time, it is obvious that the usefulness of energy crystals has been announced. If you want to enter the base, you can pay not only gold and silver but also energy crystals.

To enter the base, one catty of gold per person or one level five energy crystal per person is required.

Now because everyone has just fully activated their abilities, there is not enough energy crystals at all, and no one will trade them, so everyone who comes in uses gold.

But in addition, you can also use food or vegetables to pay the handling fee.

Except for the plant department that can produce vegetables, how can other people get vegetables? Even if there are, it is something that only the upper class can enjoy.

Therefore, when Chu Yue unscrupulously gave birth to supernatural powers and gave birth to ten Chinese cabbages and paid the entrance fee, the scene was boiling.

Everyone was staring at Chu Yue and those Chinese cabbages closely, the greed and desire in their eyes were not concealed at all, and some of them even started to swallow their saliva.

They haven't seen green leafy vegetables for a long time. They couldn't afford meat before, but now they eat meat every day, but they miss the cheap green leafy vegetables that were everywhere in the past.

Ignoring all kinds of eyes, Chu Yue and the others took their ID cards, swaggered down the entrance, and walked underground.

There is another level of entrance underground. After the gatekeepers read the card, they quickly opened the door and let them in.

They walked a few more meters underground before arriving at the dungeon.

You have to admire the ability and constructive power of human beings. In just over half a year, human beings have built a dungeon underground that cannot be seen at a glance.

Although I know that there is the help of supernatural powers, I am still amazed at the creativity of human beings.

This underground city is more than ten meters high, and there are countless five-story buildings, and it has been connected to electricity. Although the electricity is cut off, the entrance is still bright.

Streets, shops, crowds, a thriving scene, no different from before the end of the world, except that it is underground, and all kinds of mutated animals walking in it have to be ignored.

I don't know who has such a big hand, and it only took more than half a year to build such a dungeon underground. The leader must not be simple.

Except that the streets are simply paved with stones, this place is exactly like the city that has not yet collapsed in memory.

A forest of steel built of reinforced concrete, except that there is no vegetation, is no different from before the end of the world.

Pedestrians are in a hurry, and the temperature underground is higher than the surface. Although it is not above zero, it is still enough for people without heating facilities to survive. At least there will be no more freezing to death. At most, it is enough to wear thicker clothes. .

The management here is very good, and there are no people who gather to fight or make trouble. Apart from the numb expressions on everyone's faces, the place is relatively stable.

The buildings here are rented out, but the overall area is not large. Except for the independent small villas where those in power live, the rest of the people really don't have the spare money to rent too big houses.

After all, the larger the area, the higher the rent.

Now that there is a house here, and they have a thermostat, they don't bother to live in the pumpkin house, because that would be too eye-catching.

However, probably due to the large population, the house supply is tight, and some families are squeezed into one house, at most, each house has one room.

And the rent here is not cheap. A house of about 30 square meters needs 50 level 5 energy crystals a month, which is quite a lot.

It was winter at this time, and the mutated beasts were not stupid. Although their skins were thick, they wouldn't come out of the freezing cold.

Apart from hunting, they rarely appear. Sometimes a team can't hunt fifty fifth-level energy crystals in a month, and they can rent a house so extravagantly.

Therefore, people here who are able to rent houses by themselves, and those who really can't afford to rent houses together, the burden can be lightened.

Of course, there are also slums here. After all, not everyone can go out to hunt. Some old, weak, sick and disabled have no one to take care of them, and they can't afford to rent a house, so they can only live there.

There are no houses there, and the rent of the land is also very good. They need to build their own residences, but at least those people can afford it, although the living conditions may not be very good, and the base is not responsible for the safety there.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com