Chapter 93 Leave

They were busy rejoicing, but Zhao Feng's side suffered heavy losses. After the white line, because they were not prepared, or not prepared enough, Zhao Feng's people suffered heavy losses even though they were not completely wiped out.

After counting, out of the 15,000 people he brought, there were only less than 500 left!

Zhao Feng punched the pumpkin wall bitterly, losing so many people at once, he was so distressed that he almost fainted.

But this is a natural disaster, who can he blame.

It was a peaceful night, but Zhao Feng came over early the next morning with a gloomy and ugly expression.

After entering the room, he glanced at the surrounding environment without saying a word, and then opened his mouth gloomyly.

"I heard from them that the entire army was wiped out after the white line passed, and only you survived. Can you tell me about the situation at that time?"

Chu Yue frowned. Zhao Feng's tone didn't sound like he was asking about the situation. Instead, it sounded like he was asking why they were all dead and only you were alive.

Chu Yue hated this kind of thing the most. They almost didn't escape at that time. They were all narrow escapes. They couldn't take care of themselves. How could it be Zhao Feng's turn to question them?

Who does he think he is? Someone is amazing, right? They are not the parents of those soldiers, and they have to be responsible for their life and death?

Seeing that Chu Yue was about to explode, Bei Mingfeng quickly held him down, suppressing him firmly behind him, and told the story in a good-tempered manner.

Zhao Feng listened in silence, crossed his hands, lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly, and after a while he said in a very hoarse voice: "I'm not questioning, really not, I just want to ask you exactly once, Under the circumstances at that time, Chu Yue, are you capable of saving them?"

Chu Yue looked at him like a fool, and half-sarcastically said, "General Zhao thinks of me as a god?"

In fact, Zhao Feng also knew, just looking at the group of people left behind in his garrison, most of them died after taking precautions, so he knew that the white line was not so easy to guard against.

But too many people died, especially most of them belonged to him. He felt distressed. Seeing that Chu Yue and the others who had also experienced the white line were still alive and kicking, he couldn't help venting his anger, even though he knew it well. Not their fault.

After being blocked by Chu Yue, Zhao Feng remained silent, and Chu Yue was also silent. The atmosphere on both sides was too silent and began to be depressed.

Just when the tense atmosphere reached its peak, Zhao Feng suddenly stood up in silence, opened the door and walked out, Chu Yue and his party breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they were not afraid of him, they didn't want to conflict with him either. After all, those guns were not vegetarian either.

In the afternoon, Zhao Feng returned to the base. All the cars were frozen and they could not use them. They could only leave on foot.

Before leaving, he came to invite them to go together. Bei Mingfeng told the person who came to send the message that they would not go back and there were still things to do.

After the messenger went back, the team left without waiting for them this time.

Watching a group of people leave, Chuhe turned back and asked his brother and Bei Mingfeng, "What shall we do next?" He quickly closed the door and went back. It was too cold, and the temperature seemed to drop again.

Chu Yue, Bei Mingfeng and Kong Wenxuan were discussing that they would not go back to the base again. Zhao Feng had already created a gap with them.

Fortunately, when I came, all the things in the pumpkin house were collected, leaving only an empty shell, and the door was still sealed.

It’s cheaper, I don’t know who is better, anyway, there is nothing in it.

In fact, they have no goal, they will be at the base because they don't know where to go, they basically have no family members, and Chu Yue's family members are all here.

As for Bei Mingfeng, he does have it, but in the capital, he is still a big man in the military, so he doesn't need to worry about it at all. The only thing he wants to do now is to take down his wife.

At the beginning, he cheated on his family, and his family disagreed, so he left the mercenary world. Then half a year before the end of the world, he was betrayed by a member of his team and entered the mercenary world.

He actually knew that once he went back, he would never be able to come out again. Even if he brought Chu Yue and the others back, he might not be able to succeed. After all, his family was extremely opposed to him coming out of the closet, so they made him a kiss.

He actually wanted to say, if you let a natural partner marry a woman and have children, let alone stand up, he would be disgusted when he sees a woman's body.

I don't know what his family thinks, they would rather he spend his whole life with a woman he doesn't love, and still have no children and grandchildren, and don't support him cheating.

They are also cut off from offspring, is there a difference? It also ruined a woman's life!

In addition to him, there is an elder brother and a younger brother in his family. No one can marry and have children. After his elder brother is married, why does he have to be him, so this is another reason why he doesn't want to go back.

It's just that he would never say this to Chu Yue. Chasing him was already difficult enough, but Chu Yue was slow, so if he said it like this again, it would be even more embarrassing.

But, he didn't understand, where did he say that he was straight, so that Chu Yue could be so misunderstood?

Have you ever seen a straight guy kiss a guy on the mouth? No, no matter how mischievous she is, she has no interest in kissing a man's mouth, so isn't his wife stupid or stupid?

They were still discussing where to go next, but Bei Mingfeng was distracted while rubbing his chin, which made the rest of them very helpless.

Since the car is completely unusable now, and the temperature has dropped to a new height, if they really want to move, they probably have to walk.

Without the protection of the fence right now, their best choice is to find a place to settle down first, honest Maodong, let's go through the coldest part first.

Just where to go is up for debate.

They are already close to the north, and they have to plan, whether to continue to go north or go south.

After all, the south seems to be warmer than here, at least people will not be frozen to death.

Kong Wenxuan and the others have no family members alive, so they don't need to look for them, so they can be found anywhere, it mainly depends on what they want.

Then it was Bei Mingfeng and Chu Yue who made the decision.

However, Chu Yue hadn't decided where to go, the system that had been silent all this time suddenly rang, and a series of prompts sounded in his mind.

[Ding——The second connection between the earth and the other world has been completed, and the second part of the main mission has started. The following end times will be even more cruel. Please live carefully, the host, the system does not want to die with the host. ]

Chu Yue was a little dazed by the system's prompts. What is connected with another world? This apocalyptic world is already weird enough, so how could there be another world.

Just as I wanted the system to explain, I suddenly remembered something.

The end of the world began to come from that meteor shower, but no country in the world detected it, otherwise why didn't it issue a notice?

In other words, the meteor shower that brought about the end of the world is a product of another world?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com