Chapter 174 - 175 - 176

A few people in the group took this as a small episode and didn't take it to heart at all. Anyway, the most common thing in the last days is dead people!

There are too many deaths and too much to see, who cares, let alone they themselves kill people? So they don't care about human life at all.

Continue to rush forward. Although there are several attacks on the way, it is still very smooth.

At night, they didn't bother to find any villages. It's not safe anywhere, so they might as well stay in their car.

Anyway, there are places to sleep and eat, just find someone to keep watch at night.

As for going to the toilet, Chu Yue built one at the rear of the carriage, and the carriage could enter by opening the door, saving them the trouble of going into the bushes at night, which was also dangerous.

At the request of several people inside the carriage, the upper and lower bunks have been changed and become double. There is also a push-pull baffle between the beds. After being pulled up, the bed becomes a completely independent space, as long as the noise is not too loud. ,completely fine.

Of course, this is also convenient for some people's salty hands. Although they can't do anything, they can't stop him from touching and kissing.

If they hadn't taken care of other people, they probably would have fired their guns, but Chu Yue forcefully stopped them.

Bei Mingfeng looked at Chu Yue with grievances, and his low voice was very sexy, "Ah Yue is so cruel, I haven't touched you for a month, you have the heart to make me feel bad."

As he spoke, he poked his buttocks with his bottom, Chu Yue's face turned red all of a sudden.

He also grabbed his hand while suppressing his voice, "Don't make trouble, there is no sound insulation here, they can hear it very clearly."

Bei Mingfeng continued to feel wronged and poked at him, "But I feel uncomfortable." He said, but also arched Chuyue's shoulder with his head, acting like a baby.

Chu Yue actually thought about it too, but, in this situation, the movements are too big, and the people here have good hearing, so if they can't hear clearly, then everyone knows what they are doing?

Chu Yue blushed, "Then, shall I touch it for you?"

Bei Mingfeng was actually making trouble with him, and he also knew that the current situation did not allow it. He didn't plan to do anything at first, but he got such an unexpected answer.

Bei Mingfeng's eyes lit up, looking at Chu Yue's red ears, he was very happy, his child is so cute.

As soon as his eyes lit up, he grabbed his hand and put it up, approaching his ear, and breathed out, "Then how about I help you too?"

Then before Chu Yue agreed, he stretched out his hand.

………………

Pei Ying sat in front of the carriage window by the desk lamp and read the e-books on his mobile phone. He had good ears and eyes, and he heard everything he should and shouldn't hear clearly.

Touching his nose in embarrassment, he really wanted to cough and let them pay attention, but there are three teams here, relying on the closed space, all of them are making trouble, what else can he do, he is also very helpless!