Chapter 83 - 84 - 85

The old man pursed his lips, and wanted to say something, but seeing the flower vines twisting in Chu Yue's hands, he hesitated.

If he hadn't been so aggressive, Chu Yue was still a good talker, and he would definitely not scare an old man with supernatural powers, but seeing that the old man was stubborn, he had no choice but to use some special means.

Although he was frightened, the old man was obviously still unconvinced and did not dare to speak loudly, but he was still muttering. Chu Yue had good ears and could hear clearly.

What is "bullying others," what is "not a thing," what is "son of a bitch," what is "evil bourgeoisie" and what is "taking advantage of one's advantage and killing the whole family."

The more he said it, the worse it sounded, Chu Yue's face darkened, and he didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, so he went down with a whip, but he didn't smoke the old man, he still had a sense of proportion, and he smoked jade.

With a whip, all the jade objects were shattered into pieces, and the old man's cursing stopped abruptly.

He looked at the fragments on the ground with a stiff expression, stared at his baby on the ground with wide eyes, and then rolled his eyes and passed out.

Chu Yue didn't have the kindness to wait for him to wake up. He didn't want to face another rambunctious old man, so he stuffed all the jade objects into the space, and left him a bag of sweet potatoes.

As for whether he can keep it, it's none of his business.

As I said before, Chu Yue is a bad person with bad views, whoever wants to be a good person should go, anyway, he is not.

Jade objects can hold a lot of energy. It is estimated that it contains the highest energy among all gemstones. Although it is not as good as energy crystals, it cannot hold up to a large number.

Five large ornaments, each more than one meter high, the tallest Jade Buddha is two meters high.

Then the small ornaments got drier, he didn't count them, there were piles of jade bracelets, jade pendants and rings, all in a miscellaneous pile. I don't know how it got there in the first place?

Chu Yue didn't spare any of them, he packed them all up and took them away.

Not only does the jade article contain high energy, it also seems to be very pure. After being absorbed by the system, the points owed by Chu Yue are directly less than 20,000.

After seeking Chu Yue's opinion, the system absorbed the remaining energy crystals in the space, which were left after they upgraded.

If the first-level energy crystal is exchanged with the system, it is 20 points for zero-level and 100 points for first-level.

After absorbing all the first-level energy crystals, Chu Yue's debt is less than ten thousand.

This made Chu Yue finally see the hope of paying off.

The debt was about to be paid off, so he was naturally in a good mood, Chu Yue shook his hands and hummed, walking back in a good mood.

But before he walked halfway, he was stopped by several people. There were five people in total, all holding weapons, aiming at Chu Yue without hesitation.