Chapter 198 Praying Mantis

Just when they were about to do it, the alarm in the city was sounded.

Everyone was shocked.

Almost instantly, well-trained people were already in place, and ordinary people also hid in their homes.

They have encountered this kind of alarm several times. Although sometimes it was a false alarm, when the mutated mosquitoes attacked last time, they escaped by being cautious.

Today is a rare clear sky with no clouds in the sky. On the relatively good blue sky in winter, a dense black shadow covers the sky and covers the sky!

Those with eyesight enhancers reported immediately, "Report sir, it's praying mantises, the number exceeds ten thousand, and the number cannot be determined for the time being."

Everyone's heart skipped a beat, knowing something bad happened.

It should be the group of praying mantises in city S. They originally planned to organize people to destroy the praying mantises. After all, putting those things there is a big hidden danger.

But they have been intriguing all the time, completely ignoring the group of hidden dangers, which led to the attack of this group of praying mantises.

There was basically no reason for the mutated creatures to attack the base, it was like taking a walk, and they went whenever they wanted.

This group of green figures quickly gathered towards this side, and the leaders of the base also quickly gathered in the conference room.

It's just that they are not discussing how to defend and kill the enemy, but who should send more people up.

Zhang Li and his family teamed up to ask the Beiming family to send people to fight against the enemy on the grounds that they are regular soldiers and have powerful abilities.

When Bei Mingye saw He Hua and He Fang's husband in the conference room, he basically knew that the two bastards with foreign surnames had joined Zhang and Li's family.

In addition to Zhang Li's family and Bei Ming's family, some powerful mercenary groups were also called to the conference room, including Chu Yue and the others.

One of them, Xu Jiao, looked at Chu Yue with bright eyes, but because of the chaos now, Chu Yue didn't pay attention.

All seven mercenary regiments with a population of more than 3,000 are listed, including the two mercenary regiments who have taken refuge in Beiming's family.

However, now, all the people present joined forces to force the Beiming family to send troops to resist first. They were in logistics, even the two mercenary groups who had joined the Beiming family.

Obviously, it wasn't just the He family who betrayed.

Bei Mingye was a little puzzled, they treated them well, they thought about them in everything, why did they betray them?

Are Wealth Interests Really So Touching?

This meeting was simply discussing how to let the Beiming family go to die.

There were already screams outside, but the leaders were discussing how to send Beiming's family to die? It's a joke.

The faces of Beimingye and Beimingchao became more and more ugly. They were in charge of the logistics, and the Beiming family was responsible for the rest. Isn't it clear that the Beiming family was going to be destroyed?

Even if it can't be destroyed, it will definitely not make it easier for the Beiming family.

The others spoke with one voice, and no one interceded for them.