Chapter 104 + Link

Link to website in comments section ➡️

Since the mercenary system has been bound, for the sake of concealment, the system will not talk to anyone other than the host, so it is not surprising to see Bei Mingfeng closing his eyes to communicate with the system.

"I am Mercenary System No. 1. Since Mercenary No. 1 is the first person to be bound to the system, I am giving a gift package to newbies. Do you want to accept it?"

It would be a fool not to accept it.

Bei Mingfeng clicked to confirm, and there was a "ding——" sound in the void, and something fell into his arms.

A dark and matte waist bag with something inside.

According to No. 1's explanation, this is a space grid with an upper limit of one hundred and no classification. It can be invisible, cannot be dropped, and cannot be traded.

Bei Mingfeng immediately equipped it and directly activated the invisibility, and the grid changed into a mode that only he could see.

There are two other gifts in the space grid, one tube of low-level power awakening potion, and five tubes of nutrient solution.

Looking at the light blue potion in his hand, although the awakening rate was less than 10%, he already had a superpower. Even if the awakening failed this time, he had something to save his life, and he didn't care whether it failed or not.

With this idea in mind, Bei Mingfeng injected the medicine into his body without hesitation.

Although he was hoping for a chance, Bei Mingfeng still wanted to awaken another superpower, which would at least give him the ability to protect his lover, instead of just using his body to help him withstand danger.

Although there is danger, he will still step in to block it without hesitation, and he will not regret it even if he dies, but he still wants to stay with his lover alive instead of leaving him alone in the world.

Bei Mingfeng, who injected the medicine, immediately passed out and was moved to the bed by Chu Yue.

Because there was only one tent here, it would rain here, and there was no room for too big a building, so Chu Yue simply put seven or eight small pumpkin houses in the small courtyard.

You won't be attacked here anyway.

As for the binding mercenary system, it is estimated that they will not take action until Bei Mingfeng wakes up. Chu Yue ignored them and went into the tent to guard Bei Mingfeng and practice.

It took Bei Mingfeng three days to awaken his powers, and Chu Yue also upgraded to level three within these three days.

At the moment of upgrading, superpowers overflowed, and green light swept across the courtyard radioactively. The crops that had just been planted a short time ago began to grow wildly, even on the mutated land.

By the time the others reacted, the wildly growing plants had already submerged the place where they lived.

Those who didn't know better thought that the plants here had also mutated. They were on guard for a long time and saw nothing happened, then they remembered that Chu Yue had plant-type powers.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng almost opened their eyes at the same time.

Bei Mingfeng opened his hand, and a pitch-black flame danced out of thin air in Bei Mingfeng's hand. The flame was at most as big as a bean, but it distorted the surrounding air, which showed how hot the flame was.

It's just that people are more decisive than others. Such a low activation rate actually makes Bei Mingfeng really awaken another power, which is completely different from the ice power.

One fire, one ice, two opposite powers.

This kind of incredible luck really makes people envious and jealous.

With Bei Mingfeng as an example, the others no longer hesitated and bound to the mercenary system one after another, even my aunt was no exception.

Auntie, Chu He, Pei Yue, Pei Ying, Bei Mingfeng, Kong Wenxuan plus Fang Jin and Li Shen, a total of eight people are Chu Yue's direct mercenaries.

Each person rewarded Chu Yue with 50,000 points, for a total of 400,000 points. With this wave alone, Chu Yue's debt was almost paid off.

Seeing the hope of repaying it, Chu Yue breathed a sigh of relief. He could pay off the 100,000 points he owed with just a little effort. Besides, he still had their points to make up for it, right?

These mercenaries who directly belong to Chu Yue all received the same novice gift package as Bei Mingfeng. At most, the space grid was a little smaller, but they were not as lucky as Bei Mingfeng. After using the potion, There is no awakening ability.

Although it was a pity, they were already very content. Looking at the items in the system mall, everyone had a smile on their face. At least they had seen the hope of living.

There are still differences between the mercenary system and the main system. There are some things that the mercenary system does not have, such as junk food that is cheap but tastes good. Although the system despises it and feels it is not nutritious, it only costs one point and two big packages when redeemed. I also know that I can’t give the mercenary system.

Therefore, the mercenary system does not have these things, including gold, tobacco, alcohol, sugar and tea. He has to reserve some privileges for his host, right?

Therefore, the things that can be exchanged in the mercenary system are food, weapons, clothes and other conventional items. Although there are also large items such as aircraft carriers, the price is prohibitive.

Moreover, although the mercenary system will also issue tasks, the task rewards are all points and nothing else.

Its intelligence is not that advanced. It can only issue tasks, calculate points, and exchange materials. To put it bluntly, it is just an auxiliary system under the main system. Its main task is to help the host of the main system earn points and develop manpower. .

After being bound, Bei Mingfeng began to check the system mall. They could not stay here any longer, and there was no way to stay here any longer.

Anyway, this is already the case outside, and they will have to adapt.

The first thing Bei Mingfeng looked at was defensive things.

But defensive things are not cheap, especially the stronger the defense, the more points are needed.

Looking around, everything is unaffordable.

A low-level disposable defensive shield can resist an attack by a tenth-level alien creature, but after one defense, it will be completely shattered and is a consumable thing.

One piece is worth 10,000 points.

Moreover, the mercenary system does not allow credit, so they still have to go out and face the danger.

Fortunately, the system can redeem points for many things, especially for killing alien creatures.

After the white ice line passed, Chu Yue's main system points also changed.

It has become two parts. It is obvious that the original mutated animals and plants belonging to the earth do not have many points after killing them. It seems to be related to their lack of strength.

Creatures from another world are first-level alien creatures. After killing them, you can earn a considerable amount of points.

I guess there are other reasons for the strength and weakness, otherwise there wouldn't be such a huge difference?

A native creature of the earth, a first-level mutant migratory locust, redeemable for 100 points.

After killing the mutated Hua'e, a level one alien creature, you can redeem it for 350 points.

This is polarization.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com