Chapter 148 - 149

This dense fog was arranged by him, so he naturally sensed it, and he could clearly sense what was coming.

A blood-soaked black leopard carried a human on its back. Both the human and the beast were dying, and they seemed to be seriously injured.

The black panther seemed to be exhausted when he ran here. After running around with the people on his back for a while, he had already started to be affected by slight hallucinations.

The leopard was obviously very smart, seeing that it couldn't get out, it stopped and walked around, obediently stopped in place, wrapped the person on its back in its arms, looked around vigilantly, and protected itself.

Chu Yue could see this series of events because he controlled them, and other people couldn't see them.

Chu Yue briefly recounted the scene he saw, and asked Bei Mingfeng if he wanted to unravel the fog and hallucinations.

Bei Mingfeng put his arms around his slender waist and touched his chin, "It's okay, we're leaving anyway, let's go over to see how they are doing."

It's not that he has good intentions to save people, who knows if he will repay his kindness after being saved, after all, people nowadays are really untrustworthy!

Chu Yue obediently dispelled the fog and hallucinations. His plant bodies were all in the mutated land, and when he used them, he would cut off a section or save the seeds, so that he would leave in a hurry when the time came.

Also because there is no energy crystal in the body, this thing will not be subdued by the rest of them after they leave, and become a weapon against them.

Leopard saw that the mist that had troubled him just now gradually dissipated, his eyes showed confusion, and at the same time he became alert.

He got up, carefully protected the people around him, arched his body, and let out a low growl from his throat, as if he was ready to attack at any time.

But probably no potential enemy was found, so his eyes rolled around, looking for the enemy he thought.

It was under such circumstances that Chu Yue and his party emerged.

It is not too much to say that they came out, because when the fog completely dissipated, they appeared directly beside them.

This made the nervous leopard even more alert, its muscles bulged, and its body leaned forward, as if it was ready to attack at any time.

But Chu Yue and the others were here to take a look. They didn't want to cause trouble with him like this, and they didn't want to mess with the leopard's protective posture.

Besides, they have no enmity with them, so there's no need to make a fuss about them, isn't that just idle?

Seeing that these people left them without even looking at them, Leopard didn't let go of his vigilance much.

However, just as they were about to leave, the person who had been protected by him suddenly woke up and suddenly raised his voice: "Wait...everyone."

Several people stopped to see what he had to say.

"Please... save... us."

"Cheng...Brother, don't beg them, who knows what they are thinking." The leopard opened its mouth very abruptly, it turned out to be a human? !

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows. In his previous life, he knew that there were awakened people like shapeshifters, and there were quite a few of them. I don't know why he didn't see them in this life?

I don't know if it's because there are fewer people in contact with it, or what, this shapeshifter is the first one they see.

No wonder the spiritual intelligence is so high, it's not a strange creature but a human shapeshifter after a long time.