Chapter 214 Jellyfish in the Sky b

Chu Yue fell into a deep sleep, and they lived their lives as usual, and they couldn't move because of the lack of anyone. At most, they ate less vegetables.

They still continued to train, hunt, and practice, taking advantage of this rest time to quickly improve their strength.

Time moved forward day by day, if Bei Mingfeng hadn't entered seven or eight times a day to make sure that his wife was breathing steadily and sleeping soundly, he really thought that his wife would not be able to sleep for a long time.

In the blink of an eye, a month has passed, and the foodies in their camp basically ate up all the mutant beasts around them, and they had to run far away to eat some meat.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, other people's contracted beasts are basically all together. Although not everyone has top-notch creatures to use, they are not bad.

At present, almost every member of the Northern Underworld Army has a contracted beast. They don't have too powerful alien creatures. Most of them are speed-type, not too big, and not high-level.

They basically don't need contract cards, and after being beaten, they will naturally follow them obediently. Although they may not be able to communicate with each other at first, they don't need to use them to fight, they are just transportation.

Seeing that the New Year is getting closer, Chu Yue still shows no signs of waking up.

Bei Mingfeng confirmed with the system again and again. The system said that his awakening was stable and there was no problem at all, but Bei Mingfeng was still worried. After all, he was his lover, and he would not let go of his worries when he did not open his eyes.

On the last day of December, before a group of them had left the camp, the air raid sirens sounded.

Everyone was in place quickly, and several leaders quickly gathered for a meeting, waiting for the scouts in front to send the news.

Five minutes later, the scout entered the room with a strange expression on his face, which looked very strange at first glance.

Bei Mingchao patted the table speechlessly, "What's the matter?"

The scout thought for a while before saying: "There are jellyfish outside, and there are many jellyfish in the sky!"

Bei Mingfeng and the others looked at each other, wondering if this person had slept too much and was talking nonsense.

Seeing if they didn't believe it, the scout advised, "Go to the window and have a look."

A few people got up quickly and went to the window, the snow white was mixed with a little bit of green, just now there was a heavy snow, the sky and the fields were all white, and the occasional green appeared, it was a dormant mutation plant.

Some mutated plants didn't evolve towards attack power, but just became bigger, taller and thicker. Although they didn't have attack power, they had strong vitality, and they didn't even lose any leaves in the cold weather.

In the vast expanse of white world, a piece of transparent jellyfish densely covered the sky.

They are not fast, just like when they are still in the water, fluttering gently with the slight wind, floating around aimlessly and directionlessly.

This incomparably majestic sight is a wonder.

This group of jellyfish doesn't seem to have any offensive power, they just look good.

But if you underestimate them, you will definitely be the next to die. Don’t forget that these things are highly poisonous, and they are not easy to mess with. Who knows what will happen after they mutate?

As for jellyfish, they live in the sea, not in the sky. I have seen both flying dragons and Tyrannosaurus rex. Is it strange that there are jellyfish in the sky?

The group of jellyfish seemed to be attacking them, or passing by, so the relaxed people did not go out, just watched the excitement outside the pumpkin house, quietly waiting for the jellyfish to pass by.

To be honest, if this was before the end of the world, such a spectacle would never have been seen.

Suddenly, there was a cry from the dense jellyfish, which was very similar to the cry of a whale. It also came from the sky, and it was probably some kind of mutated creature.

Hearing the cry, the jellyfish, which was swimming with the wind just now, ran straight towards the sound as if they had found their target.

With a flick of the streamer underneath, it actually shifted direction and gathered together.

A bunch of fluttering translucent jellyfish gathered together, and more and more gathered, and half of the sky gathered together.

The strange creature in the jellyfish pile seemed to be injured, and made a sound similar to a scream. Its huge body swung violently, and its tail pulled the jellyfish away.

But the jellyfish refused to let it go, and surrounded them again.

After a while, everyone could see clearly that it was a big dark blue fish. The fins seemed to be like flowing tulle, and so was the tail, which looked very beautiful.

The big fish screamed, opened its mouth, and thunder fell from the sky, hitting the jellyfish all over the sky.

The jellyfish probably had water in it, so it was split by lightning and fell in pieces, and the burnt body was covered with a thick layer near the camp.

But there were too many of these things, one batch fell, and the next batch came again, and the big fish struck a thunder again, destroying part of the jellyfish.

A gap was exposed again. This beautiful big fish seemed to be no match for the jellyfish. After several struggles, it was still surrounded by jellyfish, and wounds began to appear on its body.

The big fish flicked its tail fiercely, opened the jellyfish a little, then turned around and came towards the camp, and the jellyfish followed behind persistently.

Before the big fish arrived, it let out a cry. Gao Fei quickly understood what it meant, and turned to Bei Mingfeng directly: "It is asking for help and said it can follow us."

It is difficult to fully express the words of the alien creature in human language, but the translation is almost the same, that is, they rescued it, and it was willing to surrender.

But it seems that this beautiful big fish is not very lethal. Although it can fly, they are all alien creatures who advocate strong lethality. Even a few women are. This little guy is beautiful. No one wants it.

On the contrary, my aunt watched intently, "You all have a powerful contracted beast, but I don't have one. I don't dislike its lack of attack power. Anyway, my attack power is not strong, and its mobility is not bad. Give it to me."

Now that my aunt has taken a fancy to it, let's save it.

To be honest, this group of jellyfish is actually not strong in attack, regardless of their higher level, but they are obviously not aggressive. As long as they don't get close to them, they can be killed with long-range abilities.

What makes them powerful is the poison in their bodies, which is why most alien creatures dare not eat them. In terms of attack power, they are really not good.

After they bombarded from a distance for a while, the group of big jellyfish seemed to feel that they could not win, so they floated away with streamers.

The big fish was easily rescued, because the jellyfish are highly poisonous and inedible, they dare not move their corpses, so they asked the earth-type supernatural beings to dig a big hole and bury the jellyfish, don't wait for anyone Daredevil, step on it, and die for no apparent reason.

Auntie and Big Fish signed a contract very smoothly. It was your love and my wish, and even the contract card was useless.

My aunt finally got her own contract beast, and left Bei Mingye to get in touch with Dayu. Bei Mingye looked helpless.

The two of them are now in a sticky period, and they finally found a wife, so what if they don't spoil her, Bei Mingye followed with a helpless expression.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com