Chapter 139 Small Building

It stands to reason that it is impossible, he is the master here, if he does not let people out, they will not be able to leave here.

There was no one in the mutant land, Chu Yue was in a hurry, and just about to get up to find someone, Bei Mingfeng grabbed him and pointed behind him.

Chu Yue turned around and looked in disbelief at the addition of a two-story building in this small courtyard.

He always thought that the small courtyard was just a small courtyard.

Sure enough, the faint voices came from inside, which also proved that the other people didn't disappear, but just entered the room.

The small courtyard and the house are close together and connected to each other, can you just open the door and go in?

Once inside, the voices inside were quiet for a moment, followed by cheers again.

"You two are awake, it's good to practice, we have been bored for half a month." Chuhe complained.

"Yes, it's so boring, and I can't get out." The second one to complain was Pei Yue, lying listlessly on the back of the sofa with a bored expression on his face.

Chu Yue gave the two of them a hygienic eye, walked in, he didn't need to visit, this place was his, and he could feel the whole state of the room.

The upper and lower floors are equipped with everything except furniture, including a kitchen and a utility room. There are a total of ten bedrooms on the upper and lower floors, which is enough for them to live in.

It's just, how did this thing come here, it's quite abrupt?

Hearing his question, the rest of the crowd reported the situation to him in a hurry.

It turned out that this room suddenly appeared a few days ago. It seemed that the room suddenly appeared when Chu Yue broke through level 20. I don't know if it was a reward from the system.

The mercenary system couldn't give them an answer, and the main system was on Chu Yue, so they couldn't ask, but they were afraid of danger and dared not go in and live there.

But it was a pity to keep such a big house, so they moved in after confirming that there was no danger, leaving the two outside to continue upgrading.

We can't blame them for being disrespectful, and they can't move.

The two looked at each other speechlessly, this group of people.

"How many levels are you guys? Both Bei Mingfeng and I are already level 21."

In fact, Bei Mingfeng always wanted Chu Yue to call him her husband, but unfortunately he was thin-skinned and refused, and he still called him by his full name. I can continue to complain.

The people who were still happy just now faded away. Sure enough, people are more angry than others. Although they have also advanced, they are still stuck at the eighteenth level.

Although after this narrow escape, everyone's level has improved, but now it seems that the biggest beneficiaries are Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng.

Looking at other people's listless appearance, the anger of being thrown outside finally came out. Only now did Chuhe have the time to ask the system what this house is?

[Stupid host, this small courtyard was originally given to you by the system, of course it has its unique features, the villa will be unlocked at level 20, the land outside the courtyard wall will be unlocked at level 40, and the land outside the courtyard wall will be unlocked at level 60 It will also unlock other things.

Although this small courtyard has been exposed, it is still your strongest backing. When encountering life-threatening danger, just escape in, but also remember that although this small courtyard is useful, if the level is too high Many, or space-based, even if you escape in, you will be dragged out. "

The system is still in such an angry posture, Chu Yue automatically blocks its taunts.

If it can be detected by people, it is better to use less. Of course, the more hole cards, the better.

By the way, didn't the system reward them for escaping from the ant nest?

Chu Yue didn't care about Bei Mingfeng pulling him to sit on the sofa, and immersed himself in the space to check the good things the system gave.

The 300,000 points have already been credited to the account, and the rest are two cards.

Named "Contract Card", the same-level or lower-level variant creatures have a 100% successful contract, and a 95% success rate higher than their own level 10. By analogy, there are less than 100 variant creatures that are 70 levels higher than their own level. one in one success rate.

The success rate is still quite high.

It's just a different creature for transportation. It's fine for Gao Fei to tame them. They don't need their combat power. As long as they are fast, they can carry them on the road.

Therefore, these two contract cards are things that can be used to improve Chu Yue's own combat power. They must be used well, and they cannot be used lightly.

Chu Yue checked the system mall. A contract card with a 50% success rate of the same level needs 3 million points, and a 60% 5 million points.

A 100% contract card requires 30 million points, which shows how precious this thing is, and it is possible that there will be no second chance for these two cards.

After all, given how stingy the system is, this time it must be a traumatic experience.

Therefore, you must think about it before using it, and use it with ideas.

However, his current level is not high. According to the success rate of this card, the most he can sign will not exceed his own level 20. If it exceeds, he may not be successful.

Will a contracted beast with such a low level be really useful in the days to come?

It is estimated that the system will despise him after hearing this idea, so the system despises him unceremoniously, [Stupid host, do you have to sign a contract with a strange creature whose level has been fixed and cannot be promoted? You can find a powerful alien creature whose level can be raised all the time. ]

Chu Yue gave it a dead fish eye, "It's possible, but I have to know it. It's useless to talk."

The system was silent, and then it took the initiative to admit its mistake, [It is the fault of the system, the host, the system has a complete collection of strange creatures here, only ten points are needed, do you want to buy it? ]

"If you have such a good thing, why don't you take it out sooner." Chu Yue despised him.

[Stupid host, this thing is in the system's mall, you can't see it yourself, don't blame the system. ]

Well, I didn't know how many times I quarreled with the system, and Chu Yue failed again as the final result.

After spending ten points, an extremely heavy book appeared in the space grid, and was taken out by Chuhe and placed on the table.

It's a thick book, at least thirty centimeters thick. If you look at it, I don't know if you have to see the Year of the Monkey, and it doesn't seem to be of much use if you buy it.

Bei Mingfeng grabbed it and shook it, and said speechlessly: "Ayue, this system is screwed up again, such a thick book of strange creatures, we want to see the year of the monkey go away, is it going to let us memorize it all or what? drop?"

Chu Yue leaned against him helplessly, "It hasn't been a day or two, but we really want to see this thing. Now that strange creatures are rampant, we have a rough idea, at least we won't lose sight of them when we encounter them. Don't even know where the weak point is?"

"That's right." Bei Mingfeng knew that his wife was right, but after reading such a thick book, he was worried, this is finished, remember, how long will it take?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com