Chapter 202 Lesson

It seems that the old man still has feelings for these white-eyed wolves, and he didn't really let people kill them.

This is the last bit of emotion for them.

But unfortunately, they don't know and don't appreciate it.

Determined that he would never be able to return to Beiming's house again, while being dragged out to go outside, he opened his mouth and cursed at the people in Beiming's house, so angry that the old man almost spit out another mouthful of blood.

When approaching the door, Chu Yue suddenly called for a stop, and the framers stopped.

Chu Yue walked over slowly, with drooping eyelids, and said to He Hua and He Fang: "You scolded me very happily the day I first came here, but because old Mr. Beiming was protecting his weaknesses, I'm not very good at fussing with you, after all Beating a dog also depends on the owner.

But now, this group of people insulted my parents, let me teach you a lesson, it shouldn't be too much, right? "

The words were addressed to the He family, but it was the old man who asked the question.

The old man nodded, "I'm not such an ungrateful daughter." After saying that, he never looked at the group of people again and left.

A sneer twitched at the corner of Chu Yue's mouth, he broke his wrists, and walked over slowly.

The voice seemed to be frozen with ice, "Kneel down!"

The two shrews couldn't possibly listen, they scolded as soon as they opened their mouths, and continued to scold their parents.

Chu Yue didn't care about them, and directly grabbed the two sons and kicked them out.

The two women froze for a moment, and in a blink of an eye saw the smile on the corner of Chu Yue's mouth, trembling like a devil, but they still didn't realize the problem and continued to curse.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, pulled the two sons up with vines, and slapped each of them, the slap was so heavy and ruthless that his teeth were knocked out, and his mouth was full of blood.

Seeing that the two women still didn't kneel, Chu Yue slapped them several times, completely turning them into pig's heads, and then kicked and smashed their kneecaps one by one.

"ah----!"

"ah----!"

Two screams came from their mouths at the same time, and they fell down clutching their knees.

The two women were shrews. Looking at it this way, it's not worth it, so they wanted to use their usual moves to play tricks and curse.

Unexpectedly, Chu Yue was not angry, walked up to the two women, put the knife on the faces of the two daughters, and said leisurely: "Try to scold them again, believe it or not, I ruined their faces, when the time comes, I will even sell you!" They can’t be sold for a good price.”

The two daughters were not their mothers, so they were so frightened that they hurriedly asked them to kneel down to apologize to Chu Yue without any hesitation, and there was no psychological burden in selling their mothers.

The two women were dumbfounded, and looked at their daughters in shock, as if they didn't know them.

The corner of Chu Yue's mouth twitched into a mocking smile, "Why, the feeling of being betrayed, isn't it good?"

He Hua and He Fang looked at him fiercely.

Chu Yue didn't care at all, and still leisurely compared her two daughters with a knife, "Don't stare at me, whether you kneel or not, if you continue to be stubborn, your daughter won't be able to keep her big face."