222

Chapter 222

TeStar's 3 days off was a story I had heard a long time ago.

This was because the general manager's remark that 'artists can only show their skills when they are in good condition' was surprisingly not retracted and was put into action.

'Even though he doesn't invest in the management office for things like that.'

In fact, rather than caring about the company's singers, he seems to have more of an obsession with his management philosophy... Anyway, it was our benefit, so I had no intention of objecting.

Thanks to him, I'd be able to spend three days alone quietly.

Besides, there were some expectations.

'I can do some monitoring then.'

The only thing I've seen on the screen lately were furry four-legged beasts, so I was bitter.

"... ... Hmm."

Although I said that I would control my usage, I didn't mean that I wouldn't monitor anything during our break time.

At this level, negligence of duty was not honey, but high-fructose corn syrup.

So, I was going to take advantage of the time when they go back home and do my job.

And rest alone quietly.

... Of course, I've never really enjoyed a vacation thinking like this until now.

'Because I've never been on vacation that many times in the first place.'

This time, after blocking all variables, I would definitely be alone. I had such an idea...

But then an unexpected incident occurred.

I mean... maybe in a good way.

"Hyungs, what do you think about MT... !"

It's because Kim Raebin said this right before vacation.

"MT?"

"It's an abbreviation of membership training, it means a short trip to strengthen harmony and teamwork among colleagues."

"Hey, Raebin, we know that~ I asked if you meant that you wanted to do MT!"

"Ah, yes!"

Kim Raebin nodded enthusiastically at Keun Sejin's question.

The funny thing was that Cha Yoojin was doing the same thing next to me.

'Did the two of them work together?'

I thought that my guess was right when I heard the following words.

"I hope to make up for the unfortunate point of not being able to share topics other than work while digesting a busy schedule!"

"Let's go play, I want to go to the sea in Korea!"

Support shot. Activated once.

Ryu Chungwoo answered softly with a slightly embarrassed face.

"Is that okay? It's vacation time, so will it be okay if you don't go home?"

"3 days? Ugh, I can't go to America! My parents are busy!"

Cha Yoojin answered coldly.

'Hmm, I guess I know roughly what the situation is.'

Cha Yoojin couldn't go to the United States just for three days. And it would be ambiguous for his parents to come to Korea because it was not the holiday season.