356

Chapter 356

"They... Aren't they going to eat?"

"I'm hungry. We should eat chicken."

It had already been over an hour and a half since Park Moondae and Seon Ahyeon locked themselves in their room.

Bae Sejin, who was sitting on the bed and willingly yielded his desk to Kim Raebin, who was playing the keyboard, thought impatiently.

'No... Don't tell me they're drinking.'

Bae Sejin checked the refrigerator just in case, but there was no sign of alcohol. Since no one had ever bought it in the first place, he knew that it was speculation.

'I thought mediation wasn't necessary.'

Although Seon Ahyeon, who had just entered in the morning, looked a bit dazed, it was because the atmosphere seemed a lot less serious.

Bae Sejin felt a bit relieved.

"It seems like they're having a good conversation."

A knife-like answer came back.

"That's right. I had no idea why he borrowed my laptop, but I hope it helped the two of them to have a deep conversation!"

"... Hmm, yes."

Bae Sejin decided to dispel his suspicions. It was because he was a bit embarrassed because he felt like he was the only one who was so anxious about this in the first place.

'Still, I'd like someone to confirm it.'

Should he text him?

However, not long after Bae Sejin thought so hard, Park Moondae called Ryu Chungwoo and Lee Sejin, and entered the room for a while.

'They're the same age after all.'

It was a selection that made it clear why they were called.

Bae Sejin was still a bit disappointed as the eldest member, but he soon remembered his narration and understood it.

No, he was relieved.

'I'm glad it wasn't me who called...'

And like a lie, the idea became reality.

The two of them who had been called came out two hours later, with a tired look on their faces.

Even Lee Sejin waved his hand and disappeared into the kitchen to drink water without saying a word.

'... ?'

Bae Sejin was taken aback.

"What's the matter?"

"Hmm."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled bitterly and shook his head.

"Moondae isn't very normal."

"... What?"

"He was logically persuading Seon Ahyeon."

They weren't supposed to be having some kind of debate, so what was he talking about?

Bae Sejin asked involuntarily.

"What?"

"Well, maybe this is his way of making up?"

"... ??"

Was he reconciling using logical persuasion?

Something like that... Was it possible?

However, Ryu Chungwoo added a word with an airy smile.

"It went well."

"... ??"