318

Chapter 318

The sound on the other side of the phone changed its tone and rang softly.

-Hello. We've met before, right?

Listening to it again, his voice was still clear. It gave me goosebumps.

'Why is this bastard here?'

Even the phone number was different, what the hell was this? In the meantime, what was he talking about?

- I'm a new resident of the dorm, and I've said hello. You are Gunwoo, right?

"... ?"

-Nothing else, I found something you left in your room. I will send it by courier. Can you give me your address? The academy only gave me your phone number as personal information.

"... ..."

Was he voice phishing?

I was dumbfounded for a moment and kept my mouth shut, then pondered for a moment about the probability that it was really someone else.

And he gave an accurate answer.

"Delivery is fine, I will stop by today and pick it up. Thank you."

-Yes. All right.

It came off surprisingly easily. No, no way, another person with the same voice...

-It's a weekday, so I have to listen to lectures during the day... Shall we meet in front of the academy at 9pm?

It couldn't be.

I couldn't stand it and opened my mouth.

"Stop it."

- What are you talking about?

"Stop it, Shin Jaehyun."

-... !

I didn't call him by his stage name with the last possibility in mind, but looking at his reaction, it seemed like I was right.

There was a brief silence over the phone, but then a voice mingled with laughter was heard.

-You must be my hoobaenim.

"... !"

-Hmm... Looking at the reaction, it seems like you know me, but how are you using both bodies?

The quicker he noticed, the more annoying he was. I wondered if it was enough to reason about this nonsensical situation right away... I asked him a question first.

"How did you know this contact number?"

-You came to the VTIC signing event.

"You've probably had autograph signings thousands of times, so don't make ridiculous excuses."

Even if it was an advertising model signing event, it wouldn't have happened once or twice, but how could you identify a guy who got signed without giving his name more than a year ago?

But the voice was calm.

- Well, it was quite impressive. Besides, it's not common for people to change their name twice and make it into a nickname.

"What?"

He remembered the situation in detail and explained it.

The phrase was automatically reconstructed and played back in the tone of the resonance in my head.

'Park Moon... No, Ryu Gunwoo... ... Sorry. Please use Keundal!'

-You told me both of your names, hoobaenim-